She paid the ultimate price to make happy sisters

Seller stood behind the counter of the store and stared absently into the street. One little girl went to the store and literally stuck to the shop window. When she saw what she was looking, her eyes sparkled with delight. She came into the store and asked her to show Beads made of turquoise.

- I want to buy this necklace for my sister. You have a beautiful package to him? - I asked the girl.
The owner of the shop looked suspiciously at the girl and asked:
- How much money do you have?
The girl pulled out a handkerchief from his pocket, opened it and poured a handful of change on the counter. With hope in her voice, she asked:
- That's enough?
There were only a few small coins. But the girl continued with inspiration:
- You know, I want to make a gift to his elder sister. Our mother died long ago, and since then, she only cares about us. The she did not have time. It's her birthday, and I'm sure she will be happy to receive such beads, they are very suitable for the color of her eyes.

The man took the necklace, went deep into the store, brought a case, put it turquoise, wrapped and tied a ribbon bow.
- Take it! - He said to the girl. - And carry it carefully!

The girl ran out of the store and happily rushed to the house. At the end of the day the same store threshold crossed a beautiful young girl. The owner of the shop immediately noted a slight family resemblance to the visitor to a small, bought the beads during the day. She pulled out of her purse and put it on the counter seller familiar case, wrapping paper and then unleashed a bow.

- These beads were purchased here? How much do they cost?
- A! - She said the owner, - the price of any product in my store - it is always a confidential agreement between me and the buyer.

She said:
- But my sister had only a few coins. Beads turquoise because of this? They have to be very expensive. This we can not afford.

A man walked up to the counter, picked up the beads, with tenderness and warmth regained packaging, handed the girl and said:
- She paid the highest price ... more than any adult could pay she gave all that she had.

Silence filled the small shop, and two tears rolled down the girl's face, compressing in a trembling hand a small package ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting