While I am with my child abroad, my husband decided to move his parents to our apartment, but I am against it.

Now people are facing life situations that have not been before. Many women went abroad to take their children away from danger. Because of this, family relationships can change a lot. Just like in our story today about a younger sister who decided to take advantage of the situation.

Editorial "Site" She shares a woman’s story with you and relies on your wise advice.

I am talking to you because I don’t know what to do. I feel like I can be an enemy to the whole family. I don’t want to do that, but I think I will. I'll start a little far away.

My husband comes from a large family. His mother wanted a daughter, so she had children until she gave birth to a girl. Marina is the fourth child at seven. My husband is the oldest of the children. When I married him, I thought it was a good thing he was an older brother. So responsible and reliable. That's true, though. But there are nuances.

The mother of her husband raised children with this attitude: the happiness and well-being of her younger sister first of all. Therefore, the youngest daughter grew up in total care and care. When she was a teenager, her brothers called for help almost every day. She was a difficult child, always getting into trouble. And my husband, as the eldest of my brothers, was more likely to do that.

We got married when Marina was 16. I thought it would be adolescence and everything would settle down, but my hopes were in vain. There was a lull when she got married. She and her husband lived together for three years, Marina gave birth to two children. And then they divorced. Then there was another marriage, another child, another divorce. After just a child without a husband, and without a wedding.

She now has four children. And she lives with the firm conviction that she and her children should be supported by the whole family. And worst of all, everyone agrees. Marina never worked a day. After her last divorce, she lived with her parents. And that's where we come to my problem.

In early March, I went abroad with my daughter. I wanted to take her away from danger and danger. And make some money yourself. It will not be superfluous to collect Allochka for study, she will enter next year. We lived peacefully for six months, but recently my husband’s call changed everything. He said that his mother came up with the following scheme: she and her husband's father move into our apartment, and sister Marina stays with the children in her parents' apartment.

Of course, that's Marina's plan. If you can see the dough in the same room, you need more space. So she decided to move her parents to our apartment, where the room is now empty. As long as I'm abroad, I can live. But I know very well that I will not send them home. They are ready for the whims of Marina to give up everything.

It is a shame that this time they decided to give up my apartment. It was given to us by my parents for the wedding. But my mother-in-law believes that since we've been married for 20 years, she has the right to manage everything. So I immediately told my husband that I was against it. This is our daughter's room. When we get back, where will she live? Put her in the kitchen? The main thing is that Marina was comfortable.

I don't know what to do. My husband thinks it’s a good idea and doesn’t understand my anger. He cares about his little sister. I don't want to be an enemy to the whole family, but I don't see any other way out. The father-in-law and mother-in-law have their own apartment, let them live there. Am I right?

We sincerely feel sorry for the woman who was in this situation. No one understands why she refuses her family. But she just defends her personal boundaries, physically. It is a pity that the husband, taking care of his younger sister, did not think at all about his wife or daughter. What do you think of this story?

Tags

See also

New and interesting