Hollywood actor remained faithful to his wife, although she found eternal peace

Natasha Richardson and Liam Neeson They were an exemplary Hollywood couple. Their story can serve as an example of true love for many. She touched me and made me believe again in the power of this bright feeling. If you have long lost faith in the fact that you can love once and for life, be sure to read this article. Let her inspire you!

Instagram/@paratirevista Natasha Richardson and Liam Neeson met at work. This happened in 1993, when they both took part in a Broadway production of Anna Christie. At that time, Liam was known as a famous womanizer. And Natasha was on the verge of divorce with her husband, producer Robert Fox.

Almost immediately it became clear that they did not breathe smoothly to each other. The relationship on stage was just fine. But they were more attracted to each other in love. Real chemistry, no other way!

Although Natasha did not want to rush things, she soon realized that she could not without Liam. And she was not at all embarrassed by his dubious fame. She just understood why women are crazy about Neeson.

But Liam was in no hurry to confess his love to the actress. Their whirlwind romance began after Natasha flew to Poland. At the time, Neeson starred in Schindler's List. He sent the actress a birthday card and captioned it: "You're catching up with me." Love, Oscar.

Instagram/@todayshow Natasha didn't realise Liam was investing in this postcard. She expected more emotional congratulations from the man, because she felt that he too fell in love with her. So the woman decided not to pull the cat by the tail and asked him directly about his intentions.

The relationship between Natasha Richardson and Liam Neeson Natasha's straightforwardness bribed Liam. He realized that he really fell in love with her. There's no point in beating around the bush. We need to act right here and now. A year after they met, they got married. Shortly before, they bought a farmhouse in upstate New York. The lovers also had a wedding there.

The couple were so attached to each other that they tried not to part even on the set. When Liam was offered a role in Nell, Natasha did everything she could to get into it. As a result, the picture was released on screens in 1994.

Instagram / @movies_movies_and_more And after 6 months, the newlyweds became parents. Natasha gave birth to a son Michael, and a year later - Daniel. Both children were given their father's surname. In 2015, Michael decided to change her name to his mother’s.

Nothing seemed to break the idyll in the acting family. The couple lived in the soul, raising their sons and enjoying each other. But the tragedy happened. It happened in 2009 when Natasha fell while riding in a ski resort.

Instagram / @hollyangel72 The actress skated on a rookie track but didn't wear a helmet. After the fall, she suffered no visible injuries or injuries. When Natasha was taken to her room and offered medical care, she refused.

Although she felt normal at first, she suffered a traumatic brain injury during the fall. She was later taken to a hospital in Montreal. When Liam arrived, Natasha was already in a coma. She was hooked up to life support, but doctors said it wouldn't work. Natashin struck an hour.

Then Liam made the most difficult decision in his life. He agreed to have doctors disconnect Natasha from life support. The actress died 2 days after the incident at the resort.

The 16 years we were together taught me to love unconditionally. We should be grateful for our spouses. Because one day, when you take off your phone, they won’t be around anymore, he said.

Instagram / @hollywoodfamous0 Natasha Richardson passed away in 2009 She was only 45 years old. Since then, her devoted husband has remained alone. He never let a woman into his life again. He is loyal and loyal only to Natasha. And it touches to the core.

“When I hear the door open, sometimes I still think it’s about to enter.”

Tags

See also

New and interesting