8 brave children who risked their lives for the sake of family

Many adults, relying solely on his instincts, often in risky situations can not overcome themselves to save others. What can we say about children. However, there are exceptions in the world. In this post we will focus on eight brave guys, who for the salvation of his brothers and sisters were not afraid to risk their own lives.

The main text is

Translation, additions, and a selection of my pictures ©
(for image quality and transfer forgive pardon)

1. The girl who saved his sister by hitting the truck.
Nine-year ennaya Rucker (Anaiah Rucker) with her sister, five-year Camry (Camry) crossing one of the carriageways in Madison saw a truck rushing to meet them. Ennaya could react in a split second. Pushing her sister, she took the brunt. Ennaya survived, but was taken to hospital with a broken neck, bruises internal organs and legs broken, one of which was then amputated. The girl is not a bit sorry for his actions. "Camry is too small for such a strike, if it happened to her, she would not have survived. It would be gone forever. "- Said the girl.

2. The boy saved his sister from a burning house.
When the house where he lived ten-Antoine Burks (Antoine Burks), caught fire, the first thing the boy decided to run out of a burning building. Standing on the street, looking as burned his house man realized that the building was left of his six-year old sister Trinity (Trinity). Antoine rushed back to save his little sister.
Antoine: "I thought that if something bad happens to my sister - it will be my fault, because I'm her older brother and has to protect her."

Sister

3. The girl pulled her sister out of the swamp.
The four-year Niviya Reynolds (Neveah Reynolds) with its two-year sister Kazmiroy (Kazmirah) playing next to a swamp, which is not far from their home in La Foley Tennessee USA. In search of the frog, which was then transformed into a princess Kazmira fell into the water, "where all of these frogs live" - ​​says Niviya. The older sister quickly realized find a stick and use it to pull her sister out of the swamp.

4. The boy who saved his drowning sister
Daren Mollaev (Daren Mollan) instruct their children never to walk near a pond located in the backyard of their home in Scotland. However, the five year old daughter, Sophie did not listen to his father. As a result, the girl slipped, hit her naked and began to sink. By a fluke, near her 8-year-old brother, Kyle, who grabbed his sister by the hand and pull ashore. "Kyle smart boy" - says his mother, Lynn - "He has a head on his shoulders and we are proud of them.»

5. Boy, to sacrifice their lives for the sake of his brother.
During the floods in the city of Toowoomba in Australia the family Rices (Rice) were in prison on the roof of his own car. Rescuers getting to their car in the first place began to save trenadtsatiletnego Jordan, but he refused, saying: "Save my brother," Blake a decade. Blake moved to a safe place, but return to Jordan and his mother did not have time rescuers. Family blown over. "Jordan - the champion of all champions, a family hero," said his father, John miraculously survived Tyson.

Photos from the scene

6. The boy learned to do artificial respiration, seeing a movie.
Parents of a nine-year Tristina Saghina (Tristin Saghin) may have been against the hobbies of their child series "Black Hawk Down» (Black hawk dawn), the plot of which he describes the military operations in Somalia. However, their opinion changed after a two-year sister Tristina was found lying face down in the pool house of their grandmother. Recalling a scene from the film, Tristin was the only one who could do CPR to his sister. Thanks brother girl woke up before the arrival of the ambulance.

My sister and I

7. The boy saved the whole family from a burning house.
All Bowen family in Kingston, Jamaica that were asleep when their house caught fire ... The first felt something was wrong six Duaer Adrian (Adrian Dwyer). He was awakened by all the members of his family and even his sister handed out. Soon the house collapsed. "After 40 minutes, the house was burned to the ground," says the mother of Adriana - Kish Bowen (Keisha Bowen)

8. And finally, I want to talk about Ukrainian lad, whose act will eclipse all previous.
In order to save his brother six years, fell into a water-filled sewers, senior jumped him. And waiting for help - kept on the shoulders of the younger brother of seven, standing up to his chest in the icy water.

12-year-old Andrew led from kindergarten younger brother Bogdan. Home two ways. The boys chose the shortest. Through the territory of the district hospital. However, I did not know what it is for them almost prove fatal.
Cut off the way they decided for the first time. It always went home for a well-known way.
On that day, Lyudmila, the boys' mother, dialed mobile eldest son around 18:00. However, no one took up the phone. Parents have sounded the alarm. They call all the relatives and friends - guys was not there. They go to the police.
The boys found in the old sewage shaft. It was on a hill, from which the brothers decided to ride. In an instant, six Bogdan disappeared underground.
Frozen and exhausted boys found the worker "Berkut" Alex. Combing the territory in the search for the missing, he heard the cry of the children. It was about an hour of the night.
The icy water children spent nearly seven hours. Through exposure and actions of senior, junior Bogdan escaped with only a fright. But Andrew hypothermia were taken to the intensive care unit.
To hold seven long hours to rescue the boys encouraged each other as they could. Even telling tales. After such an adventure Jr. Bogdan promises to always be obedient.
The story of the heroic deed brother has shattered not only the village, but also far beyond.

Let us follow the example of these courageous children and will never throw their relatives, friends and even passers-by in need of assistance.
That's all I wanted to say.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting