The customer did not pay the builder for repairs in the bathroom, and he blew everything to dust.

What it should be. bathroom-repair? What should be included in the full amount? Is it necessary, first of all, to conclude a special contract with the workers, in which all the requirements are clearly stated? Of course, everyone can act differently, but we will examine the example of a failed bathroom repair American Amber Truck. Let’s take a closer look at this difficult situation.

Last year in the US state of Colorado there was a very sad event. A resident of the town of Colorado Springs started repairing her own shower. She is. summoned a team of workersThe repairs have begun. The woman was even aware of the total amount she would have to pay. Only Amber wasn't in a hurry to do it.

Out of $7,000, Amber paid workers only 3,000. But then the situation suddenly took a completely new turn. A worker came to Amber's house with a sledgehammer and just I started carrying the bathroom.The same thing he did. Amber Truck didn't know how to act and was filming the man on the phone.

Youtube, “Is anyone going to pay me?” I'll tell you what. No one else in Colorado Springs is going to fix this bathroom. When everyone finds out I did this because I wasn't paid. I wasn't paid for my work, the worker resented in between the Amber bathroom pogroms.

Many users of social networks immediately began to hail Amber herself as soon as she posted a video about the pogrom of her own bathroom. Commentators took the side of the man with the sledgehammer and believed that the hostess of the house is not right at all. She couldn't help but pay for the work. But the man, according to the commentators, did everything right.

Amber Truck did not remain silent and explicitly stated that she did not pay the builders for their work because the work was done poorly. “I wanted to be surprised. But I wasn't at all surprised. And I’m not going to give them the second part of the money until I see a complete repair, Amber said. She also took a series of photos of a fresh bathroom renovation, which shows that it is really not perfect.

Finding a compromise scenery The police were immediately called. Journalists also came. They tried to contact the company that provided the repair services to Lady Truck. The company said that the customer for reasons unknown to them refused to pay the second part of the amount.

The owner of the company indicated that at the end of the repair work with the owner of the house there was a complete misunderstanding. The customer had to pay the second part of the payment before the end of a certain week, but never did. The employees did not hear any discontent from Mrs. Truck and hoped that everything was in order, that the customer was satisfied with everything.

What's more, the company that provided Mrs. Truck with repair services said she never paid for installing the mirror, lighting, door, ventilation, hold and other plumbing work. Amber Truck said she waited for workers to install the door, but they never did.

Cost of bathroom repair and payment of legal costs of course, Amber Truck and the management of the company that provides repair services, meet in court. Because they could not independently solve complex issues related to payment and compensation for damages. Amber says the claims against her are unsubstantiated. But the shattered shower hands of an employee with a sledgehammer made too much noise. The dispute is now being considered by the local court.

Youtube, like you. decided? Who do you think is wrong in this situation? Housewife or sledgehammer repairman? One can only assume that the cost of repairing Amber's bathroom skyrocketed. Leave your opinion on this situation in the comments. Share your experience of troubleshooting repairs if you’ve already experienced one.

Tags

See also

New and interesting