Brauni- traditional American chocolate cake characteristic brown color. Its history dates back to 1893, when the socialite Bertha Palmer ordered confectioner dessert suitable for visitors of the World Expo in Chicago: small size and sweet like cake, but handy for eating out of boxes. Original Brownie contain walnuts and apricot glaze, they are still prepared at the hotel on the original recipe. Today, I invite you to cook a little bit modified, but no less delicious dessert stuffed with cottage cheese and cherry! Ingredients:
100 g of dark chocolate; 120 g butter; 150 g sugar; 4 eggs; 150 g flour; 1 h. liter. baking powder; 300 g soft cheese; 1 package vanilla sugar; 400 g frozen cherries (pitted); a pinch salt. Preparation:
1. Chocolate broken into pieces and melt it with the butter in a water bath or in the microwave.
2. 2 eggs and 50 grams of sugar vzbey mixer, add a pinch of salt and the vanilla sugar.
3. Mix the cream cheese curd with sugar and remaining eggs. Mash with a mixer until creamy. If granular cheese, wipe it beforehand through a sieve.
4. whipped eggs with sugar, add ostuzhennoy chocolate, then the baking powder and flour. Mix up the mixer on the lowest speed.
5. In a form with high sides, greased with butter, pour 1/3 of the dough. Distributed form. Lay half of the curd mass. If it is thick and does not flow - Smooth spatula.
6. curd mass is distributed half of the cherries. Then again, pour the dough again curd, cherry, and again the dough. Dough try to distribute evenly, somewhere it can not be obtained, it is not scary. On the top layer, you can make divorce a knife or a wooden stick.
7. Bake for 40-50 minutes in a preheated 180 degree oven. Willingness to verify splinter - it should be dry.
Brownie can be prepared as gatherings with friends and at social events. So do not be lazy and save yourself this recipe to your favorites!
via takprosto cc