- Dark chocolate - 100 g
- Butter - 100 g
- Flour - 2 tablespoons without slides
- 2 eggs
- Sugar - 4 tablespoons
- Pinch of salt
- Soft cheese - 200g
- 2 eggs
- Sugar - 2 tbsp
- 2 small banana
1. Chocolate and butter finely chopped and melted in a water bath.
2. Egg whisk with sugar, not for long. Combine the two mixtures, add salt and flour and stir thoroughly.
3. Banana knead into a puree, chop into cottage cheese, egg and sugar until creamy consistency.
4. Form for vystelit brownie baking paper or foil. At the bottom half of the mold to pour a layer of chocolate. Top with a few teaspoons of curd mixture. Further alternate chocolate and cake part. The top layer smooth the knife - for beautiful marble divorce.
5. Bake at 175 degrees for about 30 minutes Check, sticking a toothpick in Brown and revealing her moist crumbs - ready. Wait until the cake cool completely and cut into squares.