In order to survive, he has to deal with 5 times per week. The amazing story of unbroken spirit!

Rooting does not like anybody, except maybe Carlson. Some illnesses put people on their knees. But sometimes it helps a person to the disease to show their character and fighting spirit. That's the kind of guy is the protagonist of the story. His name is Ben Mudge, he is 25 years old and from birth sick hereditary disease cystic fibrosis, causing severe abnormalities in the respiratory system. But he did not give up and improve their health by regular training in the gym.

Ben lived another day, and, as it already was diagnosed. Because ileus boy had to go through surgery, and since then constantly take medication. B>

Ben says that he always knew what happened to him that something was wrong, but my parents never lisp with them. «Children showed excessive curiosity to the fact that I took a pill every time you eat. So I saw it as soon as possible, so that no one noticed », i> - says Ben. B>

Doctors advise Ben fatty foods, it has been necessary, but do not like.

At 18, Ben took seriously their health. He began to eat food that is replete with beneficial fats: vegetable oil, avocado, salmon meat. In addition, he became regularly at the gym. B>

Ben realized that regular exercise and a proper diet help to improve his health. The guy started 5 times a week. He preserved lung function by 98%. It's just an incredible result. B>

Over time, Ben began to earn a living as a personal trainer.

Ben explained that the exercise forced to work his lungs and clear them from the slime. The doctors are still shocked. B>

One model agency wants to sign a contract with Ben. We wish him good luck. Tell a friend about this guy, he is - a worthy example for others to follow!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting