The teacher thought that this girl does not know basic things. But it was not so easy ...

Quite often we judge people by their appearance. And it is that these judgments are wrong. We do not even think that we can make mistakes, and when we become aware that we are wrong, we are plunged into shock, or do we feel ashamed, or simply wonder his folly ...

It is about a story we want to tell you today. Our heroine named Julia. It is quite a big girl and it had to be given to the school. Before you enroll your child, you had to go through a standard interview with a teacher-psychologist. This is where everything begins ...

A girl and her mother came into the room and sat down in front of a psychologist. i>

- We will start with the most basic - said the psychologist, and laid out in front of Julia wax fruit: apricots, apples, pears ... How all this can be called in one word? i>

Julia was confused and looked down. i>

- Well, let's continue. Here cucumber, tomato, radish, potatoes and onions. How do we call this a word? I>

Girl agitated and even bit her lip. i>

- Strawberries, raspberries, cherries ... What's it called? Do you know?
- I forgot - quietly said baby, barely holding back tears.
- Perhaps you still too early to go to school - the psychologist said, summing up. - Work out a little bit with the baby and come in a year. She does not know basic things! I>

The mother looked at the child with surprise:
- Yulia, do not you know how to call it all one word?
- Remember! - Here the girl's face lit up. - Fake! I>

That's how it is! As they say, do not make conclusions too fast. Well, the job can be formulated more correctly. If you liked this story, you will certainly share it with your friends.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting