24 most outstanding request at libraries. I had a good laugh!

Many believe the profession of librarian almost the most tedious thing in the world. But sophisticated connoisseurs of literature would spend days on end for books. For them, the library - a kind of heaven on earth.

Whatever anyone says, and bibliotekoryam usually never a dull moment. Firstly, work in the library - a constant communication with new and often intellectually developed people. You learn every day something of such things. And, secondly, librarians often densely-faced with such requests of readers who simply introduce them to a screeching halt. And there certainly can not do without laughing!

Today Editorial Ofigenno.cc has prepared for you a funny collection of the most outstanding queries readers. Connoisseurs will appreciate. Even though stand, though fall!

I do not remember the author ... has a "Cathedral of some kind of mother».

Do you have a Dickens "cat milks»?

I need "Dog eggs and heart" Bulgakov.

Where you Cervantes' Slim Cat "? Something I can not find ...

Chekhov "Scorpion" there?

I have to make a report on the geography on the topic: "Volcanism and flatulence." What are reference books on the subject? B>

Genghis Khan "Plaque", please.

Give me some novels Maria Remarque.

And what the book Hamlet you have?

- Give me some fiction.
- What is it?
- Well, about the artists. B>

Catalogue Department: "The girl and the book, then you do have? And then all the boxes, but boxes ... »

I need all of Paul Picasso!

A Franz "Clover" is?

He laughed heartily ... Many of these readers would do well to re-pass the high-school literature. The name "Blok in his pants" I have a lot of fun! Share this umatovoy selection of funny reader queries with your friends.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting