22 wet nose, which in any did not want to go to the vet. Putting pressure on self-pity, sly ...

Some animals are so trusted by their owners, they are ready to go with them to the end of the world. In the pet and its owner there so close and warm relationship that is sometimes difficult to find such a level of trust and mutual understanding among people. Rather other than the four-legged, mustachioed and tailed not find!

Friendship is one thing, but when it comes to the veterinary hospital from the former trust no trace remains. A visit to the vet wet noses - a disaster. They are silent, but their eyes eloquently says: "What are you doing to me ?!".

It's 22 animals, which in any did not want to go to the vet. When I looked at them for some reason immediately thought of the cat eyes "Shrek." It turns out that not only the people are afraid of doctors ...

The evil you, I'll leave up to you ...

Cat? Where have you seen a cat here? B>

Do not come to me ... You'll be better!

Chick-Ciric, I'm in the house!

From now on I do not know you ...

Be quiet water below the grass.

a bundle of nerves.

Master of Disguise level "God».

For some reason this reminded me of a cartoon picture of Winnie the Pooh.

I want to handle!

The sinister look.

brought to white heat ...

Master, what are you? I told you faithfully served. B>

Escape from Vetshenka.

I trust you ...

There was a dog - not have a dog.

What do you know about despair?!

Bobby, make "cuckoo!»

Animals - those more cunning. That they are not taken to the vet, they resort to various tricks. They often pretend to be sweet and vulnerable and just press on pity. The owner has no choice as to just leave your pet at home. Share these fun photos with your friends.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting