The ritual for the return of the lost plans, showers of particles of energy doubles.

Very rarely I give in this group technique, but it is necessary for all. It is a safe, work, and simply stunning in its performance.

It turned out to be terrific. Whose technology? I do not know.

In order not to plagiarize, to inform you about this. Slightly corrected.

Not one time I wrote that during the life of this and not only this, man loses himself to pieces. He leaves part of his soul, which are attached to people, places, situations. Losing part of ourselves, we lose our personal power. And so to a certain age is so bitten and de-energized, it is a pity to watch this spectacle reminiscent of the stub of an apple.

The initial source says that there are angels that help us to make a connection with itself. To do this, say the call three times. All fragments of the soul are in the universe and are waiting to return home.

First the voice of the soul convenes particles of your soul, and they begin to go home.

The second voice of the soul of their urges.

The third voice of the soul opens a passage for the return and draws.

You have to sit in a comfortable position for you, take a deep breath and say the call:

"I, (name), declare to the whole universe, and urge all of my soul, where scattered -What return to the bosom of my soul and reunite together. I declare this appeal to all the world, I send it to all of its nooks and crannies. Let all hear my call! »
Take a deep breath and say a second call:

"I am, first and last name, declare on the space bulletin board to all the particles of my soul, lost in the universe, stolen by someone or given as a gift to someone, come back to me and be reunited into a single my soul. This is only my soul, and I alone have the right to possess it, because it is me and I her. »
You can see an interesting sight, like little sparkles in the form of tiny stars come together, in groups arranged in a line and an arc of 45% degree line up in front of you. There are coming alone, there are couples, groups. It depends on how strong was the blow. Sometimes you can see that as the particles - that are damaged, it alludes to the fact that they had to go through bullying and abuse. You can talk to them and ask what led to such distortion.

Sometimes back the whole plan - twins
A deep breath and a third voice:

"I, (name), I address all part of his soul, which came back to rejoin together into a single my soul. I need you and want you. »
This third call is intended to confirm your willingness to be healthy and happy, you are responsible for your actions.

When the third call is pronounced, the sparks begin to move in your direction.

They are disconnected from the arc one by one from right to left, and go through the solar plexus in you.

The faster the speed, there is softer input particles. Wait until all the sparks will drop to you, connect with them. In the near future will connect your mind and healing, which has no equal. Different feelings overflow you: inner joy and peace, a sense of homecoming. At first you may feel overflowing with energy and movement of energy, as if all the light body renewed, each particle has found its place. Then you feel the heat wave spreads throughout the body. Then it is necessary to perform the ritual of forgiveness and reunion with the soul. This is important because you have created a situation where the particles could be lost, perhaps because - of the internal conflict. It is important to understand this!

In the subconscious, you will know that your soul has decided to incarnate in the body, it decides when to begin life who are parents will look like a person. If you are not satisfied with your appearance, you will be angry with the soul, which leads to alienation. This weakens and breaks the heart.

Embrace yourself with both hands, the circle is closing, self-acceptance. This is an exciting ritual in which many may cry.

Now slide the rite of blessing YOURSELF!

Blessing:

"I, (name surname), I address to all parts of your soul, who returned, and I bless you with the return. I appeal to my heart and I ask to be reunited with me. I do not want to interfere with you, I want to take you. I apologize to you ... I apologize to you ... (twice), it created the preconditions for the split - I did not realize ... I beg you, my soul, to fill me with his strength, fill me with your love "<. br /> Within 2 minutes you are filled with the energy of love to her, spreading throughout the body. You become WHOLE!

The reunion is over.

What to expect from such healing?

State of mind is balanced, you are happy, you are one, you are strong. Every day you are becoming stronger and heal your physical body, there is no more loss of energy. The integrity of the soul gives integrity to the rest, you are more viable, you can easily overcome the difficulties. The immune system is strengthened, you can easily deal with fits of rage. This is the way prosperity.

"Nechama - a group of the highest angels, who are engaged in the return of the soul fragments and they can be accessed before the ritual. In this group, there are several powerful angels in addition, they are heard by the Supreme Court "- information from the source
. I was doing a ritual, referring to the light forces of the universe.
On the other side of reality.
You may also be interested in the article:

How to attract wealth into the house: 10 expert tips on feng shui
10 good rituals, which are desirable to use each)
Do I want to allow in the first place itself to be happy?

Tags

See also

New and interesting