24 QUOTES incomparable Faina Ranevskaya

Witty sayings of the great actress, who at one time were forced to hold their peace long interlocutors

The brilliant actress Faina Ranevskaya was primarily acknowledged master Distinguishing roles in theater and film, and remember that the viewer. She was extremely demanding on yourself as well as others, and therefore changed many theaters in his career. Quotes and replicas of her heroines (the famous "Mulia not nervous about me!") Often can be found in the most unexpected interpretations, at the same time, they are always relevant.

It's amazing how the words spoken by an actress many years ago, did not lose their relevance to this day. And when they sound like a sly squint seen in her eyes, a thin nervous hand with a cigarette and continued mockingly Curved lips ...

Quotes incomparable Faina RanevskoyIstorii an actress
Once Ranevskaya was in his dressing room make-up completely naked. And smoking. Suddenly it came without knocking Director, Managing Mossovet Theater Valentin schoolchildren. And stood dumbfounded. Faina asked quietly: "You are not shocked that I ....?" (Ranevskaya "non-magical frog: the literary journal»)

Explaining to someone why gum white Ranevskaya said: "Because the white color fills." (Faina Ranevskaya "cases. Jokes. Aphorisms" / Publisher: Zakharov IV)

Ranevskaya asked: "What, in your opinion, women tend to be more faithful brunettes or blondes?" Without hesitation she replied: "Grizzly" (A.Scheglov "Ranevskaya: All life", 1998. / Publisher: Zakharov IV )

Once in the theater capricious young actress said: "Pearl, I'll wear in the first act, it must be present." "Everything will be present", - calms her Ranevskaya - "Everything: the pearl in the first act, and poison - in the latter." (D.Scheglov "Faina Ranevskaya. Monologue", 1998. / Publishers: Olympus Rusich)

Quotes Faina Ranevskaya
All my life I've sailed in the toilet butterfly stroke. (Shcheglov AV Diary "Faina Ranevskaya: Fate -....)
We are accustomed to single-celled said kutsym thoughts, then play Ostrovsky! (From the memoirs of actor Sergei Jurassic)
Horseradish, placed on the opinions of others, provides a peaceful and happy life. (F.G.Ranevskaya "Diary on scraps", 1999)
Under the most beautiful peacock tail hides the most common chicken ass. So less pathos, gentlemen. (Skorohodov G. "Conversations with Ranevskaya", 1999)
I like eggs: I participate, but do not enter. (Goldfinches D. "Faina Ranevskaya. Monologue", 1998)
Everyone is free to dispose of his ass as he wants. So I pick up and leave her. (At a party meeting in the theater of the Moscow City Council, which discussed the behavior of one non-Marxist eminent actor accused of misconduct)
Why are all these women are fools? (Faina Ranevskaya "cases. Jokes. Aphorisms" / Publisher: Zakharov IV)
You know what a star in a movie? Imagine that you wash in the bath, and to lead the tour. (Shakhov G. Faina Ranevskaya, 1985)
Life - a long jump from ... the grave. (A. Shcheglov "Ranevskaya: All life", 2005)
For the actress, there are no neydobctv if nyzhno for roli. (Memories of actress Ellen Junger, shooting the film "Cinderella»)
When I start to write his memoirs, then the phrase: "I was born in a family of poor oilman ..." - I have nothing. (Faina Ranevskaya "cases. Jokes. Aphorisms" / Publisher: Zakharov IV)
To be recognized - it is necessary, even necessary, to die. (Shlyakhov AL "Faina Ranevskaya: Love alone scoffer», 2012.)
Masochism, ...... - is not a perversion. Perversions, in fact, only two: hockey and ballet on ice. (Goldfinches D. "Faina Ranevskaya. Monologue", 1998)
Beautiful people, too shit. (Faina Ranevskaya "cases. Jokes. Aphorisms" / Publisher: Zakharov IV)
This lady can no longer pick and choose to whom to impress her. (To the view "I was Sistine Madonna impression does not produce»)
I do not recognize the word "play." You can play cards, at the races, checkers. On stage, we have to live. (Theatre. Moscow City Council, 1955)
All pleasant in this world or harmful, or immoral, or leads to obesity. (Letter A.Scheglovu Kabul, 1983)
I hate you. Wherever I went, all look back and say, "Look, it Mulia not nervous about me goes" (From a conversation with Agnia Barto)
I receive a letter: "Help to become an actor." The answer is: "God help you!" (Shcheglov AV Diary "Faina Ranevskaya: Fate -....)
Women, of course, smarter. Have you ever heard of a woman who'd lost her head just what a man beautiful legs? (Faina Ranevskaya "cases. Jokes. Aphorisms" / Publisher: Zakharov IV)
Wee in the tram - all that he did in art. (Ranevskaya about the director Yuri Zavadsky)
Talent - this self-doubt and nagging dissatisfaction with themselves and their shortcomings, which I never met in mediocrity. (Shcheglov AV Diary "Faina Ranevskaya: Fate -...)
The fourth time watching this movie and I must tell you that today, the actors playing more than ever. (Reviewing the film "Life is Beautiful»)
It is better to be a good man, "scolded ..." rather than a quiet, mannered creature. (FG Ranevskaya "Diary on scraps", 1999 / Publishing Fund with the participation of Russian poetry anthology "Petropolis")

Tags

See also

New and interesting