10 brilliant expletives Faina Ranevskaya

The famous humor Faina Ranevskaya – always pungent, very accurate and cynical. But for a long time it is considered a classic. We use its expression, not knowing who owns the copyrights to them. Today we decided to have some fun and remember the top 10 obscene phrases by the legendary Faina Georgievna.

1. Annoying fans.

Phrase: "Pionery, go to the **Poo!»

Faina Georgievna terribly annoyed when, on seeing her on the street, passers-by (especially children) began to shout: "Mulia not nervous about me!»

Once it was surrounded by a crowd of students happily chanting the famous line from "the Foundling". Then I wrote and said in their hearts: "Pioneers, go to the **Poo!". A similar fate befell the young volunteers, said home to the actress with an offer to help on the farm.

"Pionery! Hold hands and go to **PU!"— she snapped and slammed the door.

By the way, one day, for loving the joke about the Mul, got even Brezhnev. He could not resist and repeated it, pinning to the chest of the him the Order of Lenin, and received an angry rebuke: "Leonid Ilyich, call me or the boys, or bullies!""I'm sorry, I love You very much" — embarrassed the Secretary General.

Twenty one million five hundred seventy nine thousand seven hundred eighty nine

2. Against Paphos.

Phrase: "Under each peacock's tail hides a chicken **PA»

This aphorism is perhaps the most famous among the statements Ranevskaya: "Under the most beautiful peacock's tail hides the most common chicken **PA. So that less pathos, gentlemen!»

So to accurately Express the attitude to life, to colleagues and myself have been to very few people.

Seventy million six hundred fifty eight thousand ninety three

3. Freedom of choice

Phrase: "Everyone is free to dispose of their **sing, as he wants»

In General, the obscene four-letter word was with Faina's one of my favorites. One day she answered some muckraking journalist: "Mata, I'm not ashamed. And in the lexicon of my favorite word – "**PA" and not "excellent".

Proved this Ranevskaya at a party meeting in the theater, where one of the actors, a suspected homosexual, ardently denounced for unworthy of the Soviet worker art behavior.

"Everyone is free to dispose of their **sing as he wants, — said the artist. – So I raise, and*happen!»

4. With criticism in life

Phrase: "You know, honey, what is this shit?... So, it is compared to my life – jam."

So summed up Ranevskaya. To old age she remained in demand in film and theater, she created roles including a cameo, was quoted and were loved by the Soviet audience.

The quarrelsome disposition of the character has led to the fact that my boy lived all alone – except for your favorite pooch named Boy and Siamese cat, Tiki.

Eighty one million seven hundred sixty two thousand two hundred thirty one

5. Sisters in mind

Phrase: "Why all the fools are women?»

The answer to this question you can try to find the book of the same name. Its authorship is attributed to him, but it still raises many legitimate doubts.

Although knowing a mocking disposition Faina, it would be logical to assume that catch phrase belongs to her. Sharp-tongued actress did not spare anyone, and women – including: "All my life I am terribly afraid of stupid. Especially women. Never know how to talk to them without sinking to their level".

6. About forms…

Phrase: "With such a **sing you have to sit at home!»

Speaking of criticism that Lars had brought down on their compatriots. Faina Georgievna is rarely shy to openly discuss someone's appearance – even though, even passers-by.

One day, he watched a passing lady, actress – whether sarcastic, or approvingly said: "This is called a "**PA-Igrunov".

And here's another passerby got from him in full. "And with a **sing I should have stayed home!"— snapped the actress.

Twelve million four hundred seventy seven thousand five hundred eighty five

7. ... and the contents

Phrase: "if you only Knew how much in man of shit!»

Once during the proceedings, outside the city filming another movie, I happened to serious indigestion. Tired of long wait, the members of the crew already suspected that something had happened irreparable, when the wooden door of the toilet swung open and out came my boy.

"Brother! – said the actress. – If you only knew how much in man of shit…»

8. Your eyes on the official art

Phrase: "It's some kind of fridge with a beard!»

In the 60-ies of the last century on the Theatre square in Moscow, a monument to Karl Marx. Obviously, the proximity of the bronze figure with the theater I did not like.

When the actress was asked if she'd seen the monument to the great author of "Capital," she raised her eyebrows in surprise and said: "You mean the fridge with the beard that recently has put in the Bolshoi theatre?»

9. In any awkward situation

Phrase: "You are not shocked that I smoke?»

Once in the dressing room signing his name on some all-important business ran by one of the members of the theater. What he saw there made a hurried man literally speechless: why was Smoking at the window completely naked.

"My dear, you are not shocked that I smoke?"innocently asked the actress, turning to the intruder and not making any attempt to hide behind.

10. Delicately, but far

Phrase: "I Hope you in the alley bite Your mother."

Obscene expressions Ranevskaya, of course, was not an indication of lack of culture. On the contrary – they were a challenge to inertia, we can say little performance on her part.

And when Faina faced with rudeness on the street, she was able to keep a straight face, and to find the words. Once on a Moscow street a middle-aged actress pushed a young man.

Ranevskaya barely knocking off his feet, he not only apologized, but swore obscenely in her address. Initially, the actress was taken aback, but soon quickly found and threw, following Barker: "for a number of reasons I can't answer You in words, what You eat. But I sincerely hope that when You return home, Your mother will jump out of the gate and how should You bite". published 

Author: Anastasia Peregudova

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.privet.club/blog/read/10-genialnyh-rugatelstv-fainy-ranevskoj/

Tags

See also

New and interesting