The sharpest language of the USSR: 25 caustic, but very truthful quotes Faina Ranevskaya.

Faina Ranevskaya - a great actress and that modern journalists call "one of the greatest actresses of the XX century Russian" and "Queen of the second planĀ».

Faina beloved by the public, not only for his acting skills, but also statements that have already become a "cruise". Today, we have prepared a selection of the most prominent of them.

2. You can tell me everything that your heart desires. Have you ever met a cat that would worry mouse talk about it?

3. The second half is at the brain ... and tablets. I was originally a whole.

4. I like eggs: I participate, but do not enter.

5. Family replace EVERYTHING for you, so think carefully about whether or not to create it, weigh the value ... what is more important still, or family?

7. On the beautiful women men pay much more attention to his rather than smart. And this is obvious, because of the blind men much less than stupid.

8. Life is short and not worth it to spend on diet, stupid and mean men and a bad mood.

9. The myth that women need only money, came up with men who have no money ...

10. If a person to do evil to you - you give him candy, he is evil to you - you give him candy ... And so as long as this thing will not develop diabetes.

12. Health - this is when you hurt every day in a different place.

13. The main thing - to live life to live, not down memory lane to fumble.

14. Beautiful people, too shit.

15. Talent - this self-doubt and nagging dissatisfaction with themselves and their shortcomings, which I have never seen mediocrity.

17. If you expect that someone will take you to "the same as you are," then you're just lazy Moodle. Because, as a rule, "such as it is" - a sad spectacle. Me, you beast. Work on yourself. Or die alone.

18. It is better to be a good person, cursed than quiet, mannered creature.

19. Fuck, placed on the opinions of others, provides a peaceful and happy life.

20. Under the most beautiful peacock tail hides the most common chicken ass. So less pathos, gentlemen.

22. Lesbianism, homosexuality, masochism, sadism - is not a perversion. Perversions, in fact, only two: hockey and ballet on ice.

23. Many complain about their appearance, and no one - on the brain.

24. Women die after men because always late ...

25. You know, all my life afraid of stupid people, particularly women. After all, you do not know how to talk to them, so as not to sink to their level.

Naturally, sharpness and sarcastic remarks Faina Ranevskaya will like not all. But her words felt a deep experience and a critical approach to everything going on. This woman did not know how to flatter, and always directly expressed its opinion. Perhaps it is for this and loved it.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting