17 New Year madness, from which you will carry the roof. Just best humor!

New Year just around the corner. Pre-bustle of every day is gaining momentum. All hurry hurry to leave the important things in the old year, and with a clear conscience, good humor and a bunch of gifts to enter the new year. At times in this crazy general rush and very difficult to be adequate. Pre-New Year hype turns into mass hysteria. It seems everyone blows the roof: the friends and relatives, and friends, and even a shop. Sit down, briefly distracted by the fuss and see how it looks from the outside. Just best humor!

It seems that the creators of toys is not limited to the puppets "Monster High". Especially for the new year they have created something more treshovy! B>

A great likelihood that this tree would be eaten long before the new year ...

Do IT people even on the New Year has its own atmosphere!

A bit of frustration from Vasilyev and Santa Claus: «... turn the key - and flew». i>

to transfer huge hello to all born in September!

About time! O mores! B>

Maiden just insole ...

Exclusive salad of resentful wife, "Do it yourself».

advertisers from God!

I hope this iPhone.

Master packing!

Ready for the New Year - 99%.

No, well, when we proposed the original idea for the Christmas tree, we did not even did not assume that our readers are already so creative!

What do not say, as Snow Maiden today, not what they were 20 years ago.

«thank you" a lot, and I sincerely believe that Santa Claus lives in Lapland ...

«Father Frost and Snow Maiden with a stick with a soft ...»

Inflation prompts on the ruble is not quite appropriate action.

Team sincerely hopes that failed to lift your mood for the whole year. Upcoming holidays! Share this New Year senility your friends.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting