Night Red Square

Writes fotoblogger-Rufer Raskalov Vitaly aka raskalov-vit:

Today I'll tell you how you can climb up on the roofs of which are located directly next to the Kremlin. To do this, you need a couple of bottles of beer, frostbitten friends and one free night. What came of it, and what points we visited a look inside the post.
32 photos

1. At the top, we climbed to the roof of the hotel "Ritz Carlton". As it turned out shooting in the restaurant costs 5000 rubles per hour, but we were finding ways around the roof for free!

​​

2. Types of here pretty good, against this background, photographing visitors like stars.

3. Arsenal Tower, St. Nicholas, the Savior and the Senate.

4. After finishing Zhigulevskaya roof elite Ritz, we moved to the dome of journalism "Moscow State University".

5. Dome outside.

6. Dome inside, sitting on the beams nevozmutim

7. Look down, the shadow of the camera by the way.

8. Here is the main hall of the faculty of journalism of Moscow State University, the envy of all the students out there!

9. Arena and Troitskaya Tower.

10. faceted tower Grotto in the Alexander Gardens and Arsenal.

11. Manezh Square, Moscow Hotel and the Historical Museum.

12. After the journalism we were on the roof with a really beautiful and unique views of the Kremlin. Sofia embankment.

13. Beklemishevskaya Tower, and St. Basil's Cathedral.

15. Cathedral Square, Ivan the Great Bell and the Great Kremlin Palace.

17. Belfry of the Church of St.. Sofia, the Water Tower and Moscow City in the haze.

19. Big Moskvoretsky bridge.

20. And at dawn we already are moving to a place is also quite tasty.

21. The building of City Council, is now on the repair of the roof to get more than real.

22. Historical and Red Square. You see the low roof that clearly goes straight to the Red Square, schA we we come to it!

23. GUM and St. Basil's Cathedral.

24. Senate tower Senate and Mausoleum.

25. Here is everyone's favorite Red Square.

26. Voskresenskie_vorota.

27. Historical Museum.

28. Cathedral of the Kazan Icon of the Mother of God.

29. Actually going and for what.

30. Red Square and lonely FSOshnik.

31. I and my in this frame we slept.

32. However, a quick run we got to the climbs, Artem broken lens, but I watched a pretty good dawn and completely empty city. Until next time, all karmochki yo!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting