Faina Ranevskaya

Life - is a short walk to the eternal sleep.
It is no secret that this woman loved to talk. Faina Ranevskaya actress called by God, but all she remembered only the occasional roles in films and his own statements. She lived a long and eventful life that was all seems, but the rest of his life (the actress has not lived up to its 88th anniversary all month), she was very lonely ... Faina became the darling of the public only after two decades of work in the theater (for the first time screen actress glowed in 38 years), but was never able to get the coveted title role ... It was not in her acting Jewish facial features, but in itself. Why such a sparkling talent was not appreciated mystery for all ...

She was the brightest personality, but of her "sharp tongue" is still a legend. Almost every sentence Faina immediately became a "winged" and "fly away" to the people. She never invented these statements in advance, "aphoristic" always present in her. She began her career at age 19 and graduated from it only 87 years old when she was deeply hurt and robbed by their own housekeepers. During this time, survived innumerable quotations Faina, most of which are collected here ...

It was truly a great actress and a great woman, even though she herself did not think so ...

The life and work:

I'm like an old tree on the station - no one needs, and throw a pity.
Tale - when marrying a monster, but he is a prince, a profit - this is when the contrary.
Tolstoy said that there is no death, and there is love and the memory of the heart. Memory of the heart so painful, would be better if it was not ... It would be better to kill the memory forever.
Loneliness - is when the house has a phone, and the alarm sounds.
If you have a man who can tell the dreams, you have no right to consider themselves lonely ...
It is very hard to be a genius among kozyavok.
Thoughts are drawn to the beginning of life - then life comes to an end.

Memories - a wealth of old age.
All my life I've sailed in the toilet butterfly stroke.
Who knew my loneliness? Damn him, this is the talent that made me unhappy. But audiences really love? What's the matter? Why train so hard in the theater? In the movie, too Gangsters.
When I do not give a role, I feel the pianist, who cut off his hands.
Once Ranevskaya slipped and fell on the street. Towards it was some kind of an unknown man.
- Pick me! - Asked Ranevskaya. - People's Artist of the road do not roll ...

The fourth time watching this movie and I must tell you that today, the actors playing more than ever!
Success - the only unforgivable sin towards its close.
I receive a letter: "Help to become an actor." The answer is: "God help!»
I do not recognize the word "play." You can play cards, at the races, checkers. On stage, we have to live.
Pearl, I'll wear in the first act, must be present - requires a capricious young actress. Everything is real, - calms her Ranevskaya. - All: the pearl in the first act, and poison - in the latter.
When I die, bury me and write on the monument: "She died of disgust».
Looking at the hole in my skirt, "the pressure of beauty can not hold nothing!»

Life - is a short walk to the eternal sleep.
My God, how slipped life, I had never even heard the nightingales sing.
Talent - this self-doubt and nagging dissatisfaction with themselves and their shortcomings, which I have never seen mediocrity.
I have long read nothing. I re-read everything and of Pushkin, Pushkin, Pushkin. I even dreamed that he comes in and says: "As you told me, you old fool, sick!»

What kind of world? How many idiots around them like fun!
If a person to do evil to you - you give him candy, he is evil to you - you give him candy ... And so as long as this thing will not develop diabetes.
There are people in whom God lives; There are people in whom the devil lives; and there are people that live only worms.

About women and men:

God created the beautiful women that they may love men and - stupid, that they may love men
This man - a man who remembers exactly female birthday and never knows how old she is. A man who does not remember the birthday zhenshiny, but knows exactly how old she was - it was her husband.
The woman, of course, smarter. Have you ever heard of a woman who'd lost her head just what a man beautiful legs?
Union foolish men and foolish women creates a mother-heroine. Union women are stupid and clever man creates a single mother. Union clever woman and a man begets a fool ordinary family. Union smart man and a smart woman creates a flirtation.

- Why are women so much time and money paid to their appearance rather than the development of intelligence?
- Because of the blind men much less than smart.
If a woman is head down - she has a lover. If a woman comes with her head held high - she has a lover. If a woman holds her head straight - she has a lover. In general, if a woman has a head, then she has a lover!
Family replace everything. So before you start it, you should consider that more important to you: family or everything.
What, in your opinion, women tend to be more faithful brunettes or blondes? Without hesitation she replied: White!
Why all women are fools ?!
If a woman tells a man that he is the most intelligent, so she understands that the second such a fool she finds.
The men from the beginning days before the end of tit stretch.

It's no secret that the Faina loved firmly expressed, so some of her quotes can be safely attributed to the category censored:

What a long time I did not say that I bl * qb. Losing popularity.
I hate it when bl * qb builds himself innocent!
Do not have a hundred rubles, and have two breasts!
When Faina made the remark that in the literary Russian language there is no word "ass", she said - strange word is not, and has an ass ...
Eating alone as unnatural as to shit together!
Beautiful people, too shit.
Everyone is free to dispose of their f ** oh, how he wants. So I raise my uё ** and Vayu. (At a party meeting in the theater of the Moscow City Council, which discussed the behavior of one non-Marxist eminent actor accused of homosexuality.)
- What is baldness?
- This is a slow but progressive transformation of the head in the ass. First, the shape, and then the content.
I like eggs, participate, but do not enter.

Explaining to someone why condom white Ranevskaya said:
- Because the white color fills.
- How are you, Faina?
- I told you last year said that shit. But then it was martsipanchik.
The soul - not x * na, vysratsya can not.
My God, poor country where a man can not dispose of their ass.
You know, my dear, what a shit? So it compared to my life - jam.
Homosexuality, transsexuality, etc. - it is not perversion,
these distortions are only two: hockey and ice dancing.
Pioneers, go to hell.
- I do not drink, I do not smoke and I never cheated on her husband - because I'll never - been.
- So what, then, you really do not have any flaws?
- In general, no. However, I have a big ass and I sometimes stretching the truth a little bit ...
Life - a long jump of f ... dy to the grave.

Tags

See also

New and interesting