30 citations incomparable Faina Ranevskaya

Website I have decided to recall the witty sayings of the great actress, who at one time were forced to hold their peace for a long time buddies.

Quotes
All my life I've sailed in the toilet butterfly stroke. We are accustomed to single-celled said kutsym thoughts, play then Ostrovsky! Horseradish, put on view others, provides a peaceful and happy life. Under the most beautiful peacock tail hides the most common chicken ass. So less pathos, gentlemen. I like eggs: I participate, but do not enter. Why are all these women are fools? Do you know what is in the movies? Imagine that you wash in the bath, and to lead the tour. Life - a long jump of n * zdy grave. I'm like an old tree on the station - no one wants, and throw a pity. For the actress, there are no neydobctv if nyzhno for roli. When I start to write his memoirs, then the phrase: "I was born in a poor family of oilman ... "- I do not work. To be recognized - it is necessary, even necessary, to die. Lesbianism, homosexuality, masochism, sadism - is not a perversion. Perversions, in fact, only two: hockey and ballet on ice. Beautiful people, too shit. I do not recognize the word "play." You can play cards, at the races, checkers. On stage, we have to live. All pleasant in this world or harmful, or immoral, or leads to obesity. I hate you. Wherever I went, all look back and say, "Look, it Mulia not nervous about me, talking». Everyone is free to dispose of his ass as he wants. So I raise my and yvayu **. receives a letter: "Help to become an actor." The answer is: "God help!». The women, of course, smarter. Have you ever heard of a woman who'd lost her head just what a man beautiful legs? Pee-wee in the tram - all that he has done in the art. Talent - this self-doubt and nagging dissatisfaction with himself and his shortcomings, which I have never seen at mediocrity. The fourth time watching this movie and I must tell you that today, the actors playing more than ever. It is better to be a good person, "cursed" than the quiet-mannered creature. «You are not shocked that I smoke?».

Explaining to someone why condom white Ranevskaya said: «Because white color full».

Ranevskaya asked: "What, in your opinion, women tend to be more faithful brunettes or blondes?" Without hesitation she replied: «White!» .

Once in the theater capricious young actress said: "Pearl, I'll wear in the first act, it must be present." "Everything will be present", - calms her Ranevskaya, - «Everything: the pearl in the first act, and poison - the last»

via adme.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting