40 coolest EINSTEIN QUOTES TO ITS 135th ANNIVERSARY

Although not all fully understand the theory of relativity, we just could not ignore this date and gathered the coolest scientist statements.

Once in private correspondence with Charlie Chaplin, Albert Einstein remarked admiringly: "Your film" The Gold Rush "is clear in the world, and you will certainly become a great man." Chaplin replied: "I admire you even more. Your theory of relativity nobody in the world does not understand, and you still become a great man ยป.

There are only two things are infinite: the universe and stupidity. Although about the universe I'm not sure.
Only a fool needs in order - a genius prevails over chaos.
The theory - it is when everything is known, but nothing works. Practice - is when everything works but no one knows why. We combine theory and practice: nothing works ... and no one knows why!
There are only two ways to live your life. First - if miracles do not exist. Second - if the terms of some miracles.
Education - is what remains after everything is forgotten learned in school.
We are all geniuses. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live a lifetime, considering himself a fool.
Only those who are taking absurd attempts, be able to achieve the impossible.
I do not know what weapons will be conducted a third world war, but the fourth - with sticks and stones.
Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving rise to evolution.
It makes no sense to continue to do the same and wait for other results.
You will never solve a problem, if you will think the same way as those who created it.
Anyone who wants to see the results of their work immediately, should go to shoemakers.
Everyone knows that this is impossible. But here comes the ignorant, which is not known - it is what makes the discovery.
Life - like driving a bicycle. To keep your balance, you have to move.
The mind, once expanded its borders, will never return to the old.
Seasickness make me people, not the sea. But I'm afraid, science has not yet found a cure for this disease.
The man begins to live only when it manages to surpass himself.
Strive not to in order to succeed, and to ensure that your life is meaningful.
Mathematics - the only perfect method to drive himself around by the nose.
The more my glory, so I do toupee; and this is undoubtedly a general rule.
If you want to lead a happy life, you have to be tied to a goal, not to people or things.
International laws exist only in the collections of international law.
With matches God preserves anonymity.
The only thing that interferes with my learning - this education I received.
I lived through two wars, two wives and Hitler.
The question that puzzles me: I'm crazy or all around me?
I never think about the future. It comes soon enough by itself.
The most incomprehensible in the world - is that it is comprehensible.
The man never made a mistake never tried anything new.
Liars All, but it's not terrible, no one is listening to each other.
If the theory of relativity is confirmed, the Germans will say that I am German, and French - that I am a citizen of the world; but if my theory is refuted, the French declared me a German, and the Germans - a Jew.
Do you think all that simple? Yes, it's simple. But not so.
Imagination - most importantly, it is a reflection of what we attract into our lives.
I'm too crazy not to be a genius.
To break the wall of his forehead, or need a big run, or many foreheads.
If you have something you can not explain to a six-year child, you do not understand.
The logic can lead you from point A to point B, and imagination - anywhere ...
To win, you must first play.
Never memorize what you can find in the book.
If the mess on the table is a mess in the head, then what is an empty table?

Tags

See also

New and interesting