Einstein, love and counterintelligence

He writes mzadornov:

In the mid-20th century there was another amazing detective and romantic story, which is carefully hidden, both from our people and from the US. However, it is easily verified. Especially after some opened KGB archives.

There was a world-renowned scientist Albert Einstein. In principle, this today know almost everything. Anyway, before the start of education reform in Russia on the Western model, like everyone knew. True, not everyone understands what his genius, and that for the discovery he had made? The theory of relativity is the same for most of the strange combination, like a black hole of the universe, Collider, Kremlin tandem or permanent increase in the entropy of the universe.

What should be according to the theory of relativity applies where?

Can you imagine the level of development of Soviet students if there was popular an anecdote: "A man running down the street, hit the pillar fell, then stood up, holding his head, ran on, saying:" Well, that in half, well, that in half! "Tell this anecdote today to one of the young - hardly zasmeёtsya. Rather, he wagged his finger to his temple! But the meaning is: the formula of kinetic energy mv² half! If not half, he had not risen from the ground, and then did not run. However, it's the entry. Further, much more interesting.

At the end of the 30s the world-renowned genius, Einstein fell in love ... - in Russian beauty! Her name was Margaret. She was the wife of the famous Soviet sculptor Konenkov. Konenkov also prized in the world, but certainly not as Einstein. And the NKVD with the help of sophisticated mind of Joseph Vissarionovich came up with the following: Konenkov send his wife to America, rent an apartment for him, where he can work, turning it into a studio. And that he, as many educated contemporaries he was considered a genius (even in America), sculpted by order of wealthy Americans of their sculptures, busts ... and his young wife, meanwhile, was on friendly terms with their wives and scouting different sekretiki who among politicians that he loves, he loves with whom someone changes that someone at night from public sekretikov intimate whisper said.

Margarita Konenkov.

Most of all, the NKVD had hoped that his wife Margarita friends with American President Roosevelt. Therefore, it is thoroughly prepared and hidden. Even Konenkov at first did not understand anything, and when he became a guess about who his young wife, they have lived in America, he performed a lot of orders, the Soviet state was paying for rent studio and even a wayward man as Konenkov, personal change is not could! He is a true Russian peasant-genius, was only one thing - to leave the booze. The oldest output for true Russian peasant from any crisis. Especially if it is a crisis of the soul.

Whether the wife Roosevelt understood the secret Soviet intentions, or just to her and her husband, the president did not like drunkenness Konenkov genius, but friendship with the first couple of America have Konenkov not happen.
Eleanor Roosevelt.

As the people speak Russian, "a black sheep although a tuft of wool!". Such money spent on the studio of the sculptor, for the preparation of his wife, scouts, their luxurious life in the "fashionable" America! And what, nothing?

The case has turned up unexpectedly. On one of the methods introduced to Margarita Einstein. Einstein was a genius, though, but a man! The combination of a rare, much like today: a beautiful woman, but smart! From the beautiful women of his eyes lit up, and I wanted to come up with another theory of relativity.

Konenkov Einstein

By the way, he was manager of the science. It can not even be called intelligent. Most reasonable! He did not perepichkival his memory with too much knowledge, as it often makes the complex mediocrity. Moreover, friends knew how the torch of genius is dispersed. For example, Einstein's favorite pastime was to blow bubbles in his bathroom. Sometimes my wife and I invited guests, and he was stuck in a warm bath, soap blowing bubbles. The euphoria, the buzz, drive! I forgot that it was time to go to the table.

Evil tongues claimed that his theory of relativity, he opened twice - for bubbles just forgot, that once it has now set!

I do not know, do not know, I'm a guy who does not care about the guests and the steep important soap bubbles, which is so romantic plays by different colors of the rainbow interference, much nicer than the present format ostepenёnnogo, so too the power of academician.

In short, he saw Margarita, Einstein came on! Margarita has been properly prepared exploration and once as a woman western Soviet enemy did not give up. I decided, not without a decree, of course, on top of this process is to stretch, that sparked the torch is not a joke! Rational thinking of the NKVD and intuition turned out to be a beautiful intelligent woman kneading, which failed to win even the inventor of the theory of relativity. Soon humanity universally recognized genius of a spark ignited!

Konenkov Einstein was very afraid, even though the body was powerful, but all the time drinking! And so it was in an amorphous state, and soon all could turn into a colloidal dispersion slurry. Apparently, still I felt how vain married this beauty-enkavedeshnitse.

Einstein and Konenkov

So there were circumstances that before the war, Einstein's wife died. By the time Einstein and Margarita were kissing, traveling by car Romantic genius of American rural picturesque back streets, hills, river valleys ... American uzkoumstvenny middle peasants did not recognize Einstein - TV and Internet at the time was not. In the vicinity of the civilized cities of the couple was free from harassment and recognitions NEuzkoumstvennyh Americans. While these were, by the way, a lot!

Einstein taught Margarita drink his favorite goat's milk! Genius around nebanalen. Today bankers and oligarchs solder their chosen Bordeaux. And Einstein seduced Margarita, clinking glasses with her goat milk! As it has repeatedly told herself Margarita, they were the best years of her life.

When Einstein's wife died, Margaret moved in with him.

Albert and Elsa Einstein

Once Einstein out of the hair salon, Margarita was waiting for him at the entrance. Somewhere they found out about an appointment paparazzi. Coming out of the cabin, Einstein was not angry, as is customary at our pop-stars of the first magnitude, he grinned and showed Margaret, and along with all the paparazzi again, the language! Then Margarita chided him: "Why did you do that? Now, these images will be printed in all the newspapers. " Einstein said it is remarkable, "Margaret, my understanding of the theory in the world, only one person, and then not at all, - it's me. People idolize me as a scientist rumored. And, most of all, after my death, will quickly be forgotten together with my scientific discoveries. And thanks to this picture, maybe a couple more generations will remember me! »

That's how we got the world's most popular photo - Einstein with his tongue hanging out! Only no one knows what he shows her tongue enkavedeshnitse Russian beauties! Symbolically, yes? Like, I'm not selling you the secrets of universal energy!

Of course, Einstein knew about the "secret" of Margarita. But we must pay tribute to her, she was sincerely in love with him. However, the responsibilities of scouts is not forgotten. And sometimes I tried, probably, at night, in the mountains, clinking glasses with goat's milk, unleash the genius for scientific revelation. Even flipped through high school physics textbook, not to look in his eyes, just beautiful.

Rothschild and his ilk offered Einstein to become the first president of Israel. Discussions of these have begun during the war. Einstein refused to! He very gently hinted Rothschild that he, Einstein, the genius, and should not ruin their talent transition into politics. But if it continues to serve as a science, then maybe the third time open theory of relativity!

By the way, The State of Israel was founded in the 48th year after it insisted Stalin. So today in Israel, he should have put a monument!

And then altogether a mystery to puzzle ...

Einstein on the Israeli bill.

It seems that the great Einstein once said about his beloved: "If the whole military force will be concentrated in the hands of the West, the world can get him into slavery, and the people become spiritual cripples! Weapon of the strong action almost invented and ready to test. Coming in great trouble. Inventions of my colleagues, based on our common theories, may lead to irreparable consequences. It is dangerous if the weapons will only be in someone's hands alone. The world needs to be a balance, only if there is a possibility that a world war will not be repeated ».

What I did Einstein further unknown. He was not a fan of Joseph Stalin. Who of sane people, especially geniuses, could they be? But judging by the memories of those who spoke with him, and especially Margarita realized that opposition to the West could have only the Soviet Union.

Of course, it is not known, he gave some information about the hidden formula of energy through the Margarita or not. Just know one thing: all of a sudden Konenkov and his wife immediately called back to the Soviet Union, though for some important tasks have been fulfilled. And it was necessary to urgently lam. Konenkov gave a huge apartment on Gorky Street in one of the best houses in Moscow. At the same time, many saw the reward for the successful execution of the job. It seems like for humility and for having closed his eyes to his wife's adventures forced by order of the party and government. Well done! Peel and does not interfere! He identified the highest salary for Soviet times. On behalf of the state made orders for monumental works.

Philadelphia Experiment.

After the war, really like, as opposed to have invented the atomic bomb in America, quickly and unexpectedly, even for the Americans were established research institutions engaged in nuclear energy. And soon, the Kremlin appeared not only nuclear, but also the hydrogen bomb! It may indeed have been taken in the development of any classified information transmitted.

Konenkov continued to work, and sometimes continue to indulge in mindless drinking, as if he had something tormented. Marguerite was sad, if you know - something in her life will never be repeated ... It is much more experienced Konenkov. Related to this is another amazing story. It turns out Konenkov did not like to wash. It is simply rinsed with water, and then only rarely. At the same time, or rather, because of this, never sick. There is a theory that one of the reasons for the longevity of many mountaineers - the fact that they are rarely washed.

Konenkov ill suddenly, for no reason ... As a person who can not get sick, unusual temperatures cause much suffering. Although the kind of do not worry - a cold. But doctors, who feared for his life, just in case, took the sculptor defiance of his will (again, on the instructions of the Party and the government), in the Kremlin hospital. In order to examine: whether there is still that? Violently washed, the immune system is destroyed and Konenkov ... died!

1954. Konenkov. sculpture. Self

When Einstein died, Margarita received his parcel. The label on the bag with goat milk! In the last days of his life the greatest scientists the world has ordered to send a sign of the beloved memories of the wonderful time spent in the nature of America, which made him forget even about his discovery of the theory of relativity, because love is absolute!

Einstein remembered about his love to the end!

Lyricist Mikhail Zadornov

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting