As a woman woman

I was taken aback. Trying to argue carefully:
- Clara P., you have rented this place for three months as, and all arranged. Polls have shown high effectiveness of advertising ...
- Yes crap all your interviews! Juggling!
- But you ordered a survey by an independent agency. How could we have influenced the results, even if we do not know who the poll conducted?
- Oh, that's what you're here to fool my head? I said those, I'm doing!
- Well, in this case, complete your official rejection of the lease.

Five minutes later, the post comes failure. A six hours after several dozen calls, letters and meetings, I heroically suddenly vacant seats sold out to other customers.
Two days passed. Again, call the client:
- Light, and on what basis you have removed?
- Hello, Clara Petrovna. Based on your written refusal to lease advertising space.
- But we have a contract with you!
- That's right, and you broke the treaty. Two days ago, if you remember, you called me verbally informed that they refuse to rent, and then sent a letter signed and sealed. The letter was an official rejection of the lease.
- And Che right now?
- It'S Nothing. Your lease terminated. The amount that you have listed for rent, according to the contract will not be refunded.
- Uh, uh! Wait a minute! You Th! I have the same PMS was, well understand how a woman woman!
Here I just did not know what to say.

Lovely woman, I understand that sometimes we all like something unimportant feel. And as man to man, I sincerely sympathize with you. But as an employee of the employee could not sympathize. If you are a notorious these days to such an extent bad that you completely lose value, then take sick leave, leave town, tie straps himself to the bed, I do not know ... isolates, in short, from the society.

Tags

See also

New and interesting