Homemade sausages

Take pork trimmings (cheek) in the market it is called, my

We cut to the floor box, maybe longer weak chopper pulls

Beef! trimmings bought for 150 r.tchatelno washed and pereberaem to nebylo small seed and large zhil.narezaem not to tupila chopper as pork

I like that! I inherited from her grandmother! skip 1 time on a large grid

Adding some spice lyubit.ya who took Caen pepper, black pepper (he did grind in the mill large peas), salt, hops, suneli, and what that was a mix of house, I do not know Che, but it smelled delicious and also sypanul

Just add water) 2kruzhki

Onions finely diced onion 4krupnyh! the proportion of beef 2, 2kg pork 1, 5 very fat

Mesim

Test-cutlet, Che suddenly not enough or too much on the contrary! We try, okay

I put on nozzle sausages

The casing is bought through Internet, the markets are not vstrechal.Kishka clean, but even inside it decide to wash

I pull on the meat grinder! It is not very appetizing

Let's go!)) Tied the beginning, then twist to the desired length sausages

End respectively also tie knots

That came as

As without sauce ?! Ketchup no ale! I do sam.razbavlyayu tomato paste sauce to the consistency of who he loves more densely on swill

Spices

I poured hops, Caen pepper, salt, sugar, black pepper, garlic

greens forgot! I had a fennel, coriander but ideally, bring to a boil, boiling interfere moment and sauce is ready (to be tangy, sweet and sour, with a bright taste of greens and garlic)

Roast the first batch on elektrogrile

Finale! tasting! without beer was not eating and do not, in the process (2) hours were consumed 3litra Lakinsk draft

And a bottle of sausage with his wife! very juicy and delicious! ready to give! certainly not disgraced! Thank you for your attention strictly do not judge!

Tags

See also

New and interesting