Date sausage recipe

I cannot imagine my life without sweets. This is such a nice little thing that makes the mood better, and in the morning helps to cheer up and wake up, make the brain work effectively. But common sense warned that such a weakness for sweets will not lead to anything good. The same was said about extra centimeters at the waist. There had to be some kind of compromise.

DepositPhotos

And it happened! I found delicious candy that you can eat without fear of harming your figure. And today's edition. "Site" share the recipe with you sweets.

Delicious sausage ingredients
  • 250g dates
  • 250g dried
  • 50g almonds
  • 50g cashew
  • 50g walnuts
  • 50g sunflower seeds
  • 100g sesame
  • peel
  • pinch
  • cardamom

Preparation
  1. Clean the dates of the peels and bones, and then pass them through the meat grinder along with the apricot.

DepositPhotos

2. All nuts, seeds and half of sesame pour on a heated bowl and send to the oven. When they get a golden hue, take out of the oven and immediately send to the date mass.

DepositPhotos

3. Add peel, cinnamon, cardamom and mix everything thoroughly with your hands soaked in water. When everything is mixed, form two or three sausages from the mixture and collapse in the remaining sesame. Wrap the sausages in food film and send them to the refrigerator for a few hours. After the sausage can be served to the table!

DepositPhotos

Before cooking sausages, pay attention to whether the dates are cleaned correctly. This is also a very important point, there are nuances.

This sweetness is perfect for tea or coffee, and sometimes can even replace breakfast. It is quite nutritious, so you should not zeal, although it is very useful. If you managed to prepare a simple sausage, you can try to make homemade sweets from dried fruits, which will be no less dietary and tasty.

Tags

See also

New and interesting