Blood on the road. (Of Freaks and Men)

On Monday and Tuesday I was in Moscow.
The trip was excellent, all the issues decided to leave the city, drove two hours Balashikha terrible traffic jam - a call from Nizhny.
"Sanya, there is a very good man got into big trouble. Urgently need a fourth negative. A lot. There is so much there. There is only in Moscow. The account goes on the clock. You all bring much to say. Can you help? ".
Well, it is necessary - so necessary. Half an hour later flew fast. Overloaded small refrigerator.
All the while, every 10 minutes, phoned on the situation. Flew. Fortunately I put new tires and it did not rain.
Moscow - Nizhny Novgorod. 405 kilometers. 2:00 43 minutes.
Vladimir region. Countryside. 2am. The length of the village about 300 meters. Lamps with light, four-lane highways, chippers. The speed of about 180 km / h. Glow stick, radar, siren.
Ottormazhivatsya. It should be across a wider ghoul. I explain the situation to him.
 - Show that you are traveling.
I opened the trunk, showing a refrigerator.
 - Open.
 - Yes, there is blood.
 - I said open. I do not know what you're taking it.
I open.
And then with this% on, he takes out his pocket knife and an incision one of four containers. I do not have time to say anything.
 - You Th doing? !!! You spoiled the drug!
 - Um ... Yes, the blood ... Let's go to the car.
I do all the nerves almost ran into this car.
There the captain sits. A man of 35. I explained to him the situation. I have not mince words tell of a spoiled container and preparation.
HE: - Come on leave.
His team-mate:
 - Why did you do it?
 - Yes, I know that they're being taken?
The captain turned to me and said:
 - You go, I continue to warn. Just hurry careful.
The first already screams:
 - But you can not with a wheelbarrow to release excess !!!
And then something happened that I could not expect:
With the words "I always knew you CCCC% ka", - he hit the lieutenant is in your face.
The one leg shot up above his head. I cut down with a single blow. That's when dropped - not even move.
 - You go, brother. And sorry for the drug if you can. Human Settlements will go - turn on emergency gang, in order not to brake. I will pass on the radio today. Only careful.
 - Got it. Thank you, Captain.
I have time. Man shall live.
Thank you, Captain.
Only here, sorry, your name does not have time to ask ...

--img2--

Tags

See also

New and interesting