Tea rate of Railways

Now I'm going on the train from Petrozavodsk to Moscow. The impression that I was not in the company's Railways train, and the train early 90s. Before I sit down the car as all sides have thrown at me, "additional proposals". "Book a taxi" - asks bukletik on the table, "buy a newspaper" - offers a woman.

In conjunction hanging mirror on it cute sticker "Maybe looking at you a millionaire. Lottery railways "... At first frightened thought Yakunin in the mirror, but no, it was ... I rubbed my eyes, can still millionaire Yakunin? No, the mirror one but I was not.

I would have stood a long time, but knocked in the compartment. The conductor asked for permission to enter:

- Buy, please lottery ticket - a girl shyly offered
 - Thanks, but I do not believe in the lottery. Why do you sell them?
 - We have a rule - to sell 4 tickets for the train. If I'm not selling, I'll buy them the most.
 - And if you do not redeem?
 - As it is, if you do not redeem? So it is impossible. We'll have to write an explanatory why bad tickets are sold, then the train can remove and put on a good old one. All our guides are buying tickets if they can not all be realized.

The toilet not cleaned, as the conductor sells tickets ... But the mirrors, such as advertising

Of course, terribly frustrating to watch as a young clerk walking on the car and trying to sell tickets instead of being engaged in their duties. I bought her tickets immediately 4 that it stop doing this nonsense. If you win something, I send money Yakunin. I wonder how much it costs to buy the one from the bondage of Railways the conductor?

But that is not all. It turns out there are trains and "tea norm". Explorer for each passenger to sell tea and other food to 31 rubles. This tea is 30 rubles. That is not enough to buy a cup of tea every passenger, you have to someone else and sell chocolate.

- If tea rule is not met, we will once again obliged to redeem the remaining goods. Our girls are working, mothers with many children, so they have to children instead of meat to buy chocolates that passengers are not taken.

The radio in the corridor is advertising: "Dear passengers, use ext. service. Responsible drivers will meet you with a sign at the car ... »

I am sure people will read the post of Russian Railways. Dear friends, I am very pleased that you are trying to raise the profitability of rail transport at the expense of ordinary people. But I'm not about that. You Petrozavodsk at the entrance to the platform a huge puddle. It is impossible to get around. It's there for many years, and passengers are forced to wet their feet. Let's come up with some norm for managers to avoid the puddles at the entrance? For example, each top manager of Russian Railways is obliged to pay out of their holes to plug ...

And the personal request - to turn off the stove in the fifth car in the courtyard of the summer. Thank you.

© Ilya Varlamov

Tags

See also

New and interesting