The whole truth about the Teletubbies

"Teletubbies", "Muzzy" and other children's TV programs Children's BBC were created under the influence of hallucinogenic drugs, such as cocaine and heroin.

Shocking stuff on this topic published today Daily Mail. The work on children's programs, said in an interview with Sarah Graham, a former producer of the channel.

Sarah says that cocaine was offered her first day of work at the Children's BBC, and then she was also addicted to heroin. Air Force leadership to encourage such experiments with consciousness and thinking outside employees.

Various oddities and "Teletubbies" and "Muzzy" noticed at different times by different experts. For example, "Teletubbies" was considered propaganda of homosexuality and Satanism. "I drew attention to the fact that Tinky Winky is handbags, and did not realize that it's a boy, - said the head of Polish government agency for the protection of children's rights Sovinsky Eve, meaning purple character. - At first I thought it might just be the reticule additional burden of Teletubbies, but then I realized: this may be a homosexual subtext ยป.

HERE

All the same question - What smoked author - that plague us even then - finally got the answer!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting