Messengers from men

Away from his second wife back to the first - it is like to go back to the crime scene ...

I was happy with this woman, but then disaster struck: she left her husband and things came to me! It was very painful, but I did not let ...

Fans of Masha, I gradually began to beat. Udelal one, then the second, and the third I was puzzled. Wiping the blood, he said: "All is not perebesh ...ยป

When I see her naked, I want to run away, but nature takes its.

In my life there were two wives, and another woman was living with me voluntarily.

How can I be, if science says that married men live longer, and unmarried - interesting?

My father taught me: always whispers to the woman that she is not like the others, if you want to get away from it the same as the other ... Well, I was, as usual, in the face.

When she undressed, I remembered that somewhere we had already met ...

Take away someone else's wife - not a problem. The problem - and then bring it back ...

Getting married to Irina, I did not want to; I persuaded her father and two brothers ...

Since then, his wife was unfaithful to me, I see it I can not! Even fucking with your eyes closed ...

It's been five years and I still can not forget the happy moments of the separation ...

I have extensive experience in seducing women. However, so far unsuccessful.

I am married for the third time and was convinced that it was not necessary to start.

As an honest man, I should have married. But just as a man I could marry such a beast.

I changed it only once, when she was in the hospital. And without a second thought, but simply joy.

Before the wedding, her face was always a lot of makeup, so I thought she was very beautiful. Now I know it inside out ...

Away from it does not allow me to elementary decency. And the fact that I live on her money, there is absolutely nothing to do!

She allowed herself to spend, and I spent - up to the bed ...

According to her elderly notions sleep with me before the wedding can not, but after the wedding, maybe I did not want it.

I've seen girls and frightening, but never in my bed ...

I was married twice, and do not lose hope that more to me this will not happen.

All night she was trying to knock out my declaration of love. But I stayed ...

We, the peasants alone except their own hands, can not count on that ...

I tried to engage in sex with Anya in the water - nothing happened. She kept floated ...

One thing is unclear: if you think I'm an idiot, tell it as something inoffensive. Why hurt the already ailing psyche?

And taxes are paid, and the desire is still there.

Her hand was between my legs, but unfortunately, I had nothing to please her.

As a child, Nina and I ran on the beach naked, and now she hesitates to see me naked. But I have all, as a child, but more than ten times.

Sticks to Ole - he not is given. Switched to Galya - not given too. So, once again spend the night at this ... my wife ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting