20 pearls, filled with childlike

It is sometimes interesting to listen to what kids say - their view of the world is very different from ours. Sometimes they give out things that we would never come to mind, so much so that unwittingly bursts out laughing!

Well, laughter is known - the best cure for the autumn blues. Therefore, Website selected top rated children's pearl that their parents are happy to share in the network.

Sasha (3 years 5 months) playing with a puppy and suddenly began to lick the sofa. My grandmother saw him and began to scold:

- Sasha, what are you doing! You can not lick the sofa, it infectious microbes live, you can get sick!
Two days later my grandmother was unwell and was lying in bed. Sasha went to her and sadly said:
- What, grandma, couch licking?

We were visiting a friend of mine came Valya. My sonny (4 years) asks her:
- Auntie Valya, and where you live?
- Near Moscow.
He elaborates:
- In the subway?

I went to the kitchen. Oil Painting: my child, in tears, jumping on one spot and crying:
- Does not work! It is impossible!
- Bunny, that you did not get?
- Summer-and-amb !!!

With his son (1, 5 years) came somewhere out of the house. I say:
- Son! It is necessary to pee on the track!
He stared at the carpet:

- In the hall? Why?

We came in the winter with a three-year daughter to walk, the snow melts on the boots. Here's an opportunity to talk about the child c physical properties of water.

- If you bring snow to heat that is?

- Water.

- And if the water in a saucepan on the stove and pour?

- Warm become.

- And if even more heat?

- Will gurgle.

I (enthusiastically, giving his daughter to do the very opening):

- And what will ?!

Daughter with equal enthusiasm:

- Dumplings !!!

One comes up to my sister (8 years) and asks:

- We were at the school said that if you cut down a tree, then the number of rings you can find out how old he is. And if a man cut off his leg, you can find out how old the rings of muscle?
- But you can simply ask why a man's leg somehow cut?
- What if he's lying?

My mother sent her younger sister (7 years) in a shop in the country, asked her to buy one loaf of bread and an onion. By the way, the store customer will weigh fruits and vegetables. My sister went to the store and returned with onion and bread, but the amount spent in the store, turned out to be longer than expected. Of course my mother wondered:

- Masha, why came more?
- A single bulb scales not weighed, I put for a second weight.
- Okay, where's the other bulb?
- So leave the store, you requested one.

Yesterday went to visit his nephew, he was 3, 5 years. He quarreled with me because of the broken screwdriver, said he was offended and tried in every way to annoy. So, I stood in the kitchen, helping his mother cook cheesecakes. Comes small, with an important air pushes me, says, "I had helped my mother!" Arises next to her, priobnimaet leg and begins to actively help:

- Come on, Mom, come on, you can do it. You have done me!

Mom turns in front of a mirror in the new jeans. Angelina (7 years):

- Mom, you're in these little jeans well, just like a teenage girl! You like 15 years!
Mom smiles. She honestly thinks the same way. And then Angelina added:
- But you, Mom, do not worry! As you look at your face, so once it becomes clear that you're almost thirty!

Nephew returned from the village where his grandmother was staying. Sitting at the table, he draws, sternly pursed lips. I went closer to look over his shoulder, and the figure - a huge mosquito in which the little men drink blood ...

My five year old cousin today, without knowing it, spoke brilliant phrase "I love you. Let me your neck climbed? »

One day a friend of mine, when he was 10 years old, left home alone, waiting for his grandfather, who did not have the keys. The apartment is a 5-storey building, treshka. And then a classmate called him and invited guests. Friend really wanted to visit and he came up with an excellent move ... He left a note on the door of the apartment, "Grandpa, come on. The door is open »...

See "Santa Claus and the gray wolf." Well, where: "Anxiety, anxiety, wolf carried away leverets!»

As usual, after the movie ask:

- Julia, and what you learned this cartoon?
I thought and said:
- Do not wear anywhere leverets. Caught - eat on the spot.
The correct view of life, yes.

- Grandma, from you than it smells so good?
- Cream. Here, I smeared for the night. Imagine: I sleep, and the face looks younger!
- Oh, Grandma, this is for you so it seems!

Natka (2 years) in the absence of adult nail clippers and found himself behind vystrigla all curls. Mom came back and finds these things disgrace.

- Nate, is that?
- It bangs.
- Why the back?
- So you did not notice.

Father and daughter, three-year old woman praised for the fact that she took her toys:

- What we have is a good granddaughter!
Docha with narrowed eyes and a soft voice:
- You do not know me yet ...

Girl (5 years) for the first time washed in a bath. Coming out of the bath mom asks:
- Nastya, you liked it in the bath?
- Yes thank you! I feel younger.

Oksana (7 years old) takes the knife and begins to cut itself to sausage sandwiches. It turns rough and cut a large piece. Adults immediately react and make her remark:

- Oksana, you're thinner, thinner Cut sausage!
Oksana bullet replied:
- I do not I cut you, and yourself!

Serge (5 years):
- When I grow up, I will engage in kung fu, like the panda in a cartoon.
The elder brother:
- Do you know how to spell "Kung Fu" and "Kung Fu»?
Sergei, a little thought:
- Here, I'll get the master and you'll be sorry that asked me about it!

The parents of the husband in the hallway hang elk antlers. Juliana (2 years) saw his grandfather asks:

- Santa is that?
- Horn.
- Your?
Grandfather, barely restraining himself:
- Tights.
- Come on, Grandpa, your ...
You should have seen at this time grandmother!

Light so shy whisper, tells me:

- Mom, I want to ask you, which means that one word ...
I braced internally gathered, put his arm around her and nodded questioningly, but she still asks quietly:
- Who is the "something-le-pi-seedling»?

See also:

They say children

Pearls of children and their parents

Mouths of babes post

Unforgettable children pearl

via www.adme.ru/zhizn-semya/nezabyvaemye-detskie-perly-879910/

Tags

See also

New and interesting