12 signs unhappy connection

So, a dozen signs that the relationship is unprofitable and it is time to do legs. Then you won't get anything, believe me. I mean not even a great marriage and bear arms, just normal sex and the feeling that you have a grapefruit, then a boyfriend.

From a whole piece of wonderful diamond, which you had the folly to imagine his next relationship, you have the cheek - ustavshiy sticky Lollipop cheap taste. And do not convince yourself that you are sweet. Spit ick.

Attention. Only one symptom. Don't ask yourself questions — do I have only 6-Oh and 8-Oh, is everything okay? All bad.

1. He: always busy, sick or depressed. You: jump around it in the "leave me alone woman, I in grief." Truth: if you saw how he sings the Nightingale, forgetting about depression and the work schedule, at the meeting of classmates. But these excuses only for you suddenly you're still of use.

2. He's sleeping with you night after night and makes no attempt even to have sex. And it's more than a month, and he's not 50. You: write ON whiny posts, "whatever that means" and read from reviews only the most compassionate. The truth is: he wants or already has another woman.

3. Between meetings, he tends to live in the "absolutely nothing personal". You: in such disbelief that you starts to twitch his eyes. The truth is: between you and really nothing personal. The boundaries marked. It is convenient - and no more.

4. It: longs for his former unrequited love, you applying as a poultice to thoroughly irritate the wounds. And don't even hide it. You: polymetaphosphate and namelessnumberheadman. The truth is: he does everything to get her back. And you say at the same time, how wonderful you were.

5. He too quickly cums. You: say "Nothing, kitten, I still was good." The truth: he is no good at sex and it is incorrigible.

6. It is too difficult and all the time in the throes of self-discovery. Can you write SMS in the night about the meaning of life, but just can't walk with you this weekend in the Park. You: answer my text, carefully choosing his words and taking pride in provided by the trust, and walk in the Park with a friend. Truth: you are not interested in him. He was interested in it.

7. He: does not pay for you in the cafe or tries to borrow money. You honestly give to him the steward, you do not lose anything. The truth is: he's a sad loser.

8. You are more than once a month sit down to write in two columns the pros and cons of your relationship, trying to make a painful decision — to leave or so. The truth is: you all have long understood.

9. You think about your communication in terms that will be fair to the past, not the present. For example: it is so tender. Though the last time he was with you tender in December 2007. Or: we have such passion. Although your passion for that month measured rare hasty meetings. The truth is: move the reference point Dec 2007 — your relationship was over then.

10. He always scolds boss, parents or ex-girlfriends-wives. You: say — of course, honey, they don't understand. The truth is: he's a vicious loser and says nasty things about you to their friends.

11. He: infinitely virtual. You've got a love and no meetings. You: stupid. The truth: most likely married, or too fat, or teenage acne, or impotent, or a pervert.

12. He: doesn't like you. You: after reading all this, hope. Truth: you have such small demands on the quality of your life, you have to continue it all to swallow. Bon appetit. published

Author: Yulia Rubleva

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind - together we change the world! © Join us at Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: ulitza.livejournal.com/119340.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting