Dumplings "from Palycha"

The group of bloggers Ilya Denis Kortunov and other well-known went on a trip to the Samara factory for the production of dumplings "manual molding" "on Pavlovich."
He writes and illustrates another
15 ph

Of his infrequent visits to his childhood with my grandparents in Kazan I especially remembered gatherings in the kitchen of the stucco ravioli. I, quite small, only trust the glass with sharp edges, so I cut a circle from a large, roll a rolling pin thick, pancake dough. And so it was tasty and then there are these little homemade ravioli with sour cream, a large table with everyone else. Then there were the student, with the campaigns in the dumplings on the corner of the Polytechnic - there boarded, mainly taxi drivers and we, young and always hungry. Now the freezer box is always "just in case." When there is no time or desire to cook: Boil water in a pan, threw a handful or two of dumplings - that's lunch.

When my Friend Ilya invited to come to Samara at once promised to "definitely introduce Pavlovich." So I learned that the dumplings and pancakes "on Pavlovich" made in Samara, and he Pavlovich - not just a fancy marketing, and it is a real person, the director of the factory itself.

By Pavlovich we went four - Ilya, Denis Kortunov colleague Igor from the world's best studio and I icons.

We greeted us well seated in the conference room and told how fifteen years from a small cafe in the center of Samara received more there the standards of the company: production, own retail network, a number of restaurants. Only in Samara, Palycha employs thousands of people who are doing everything - from dumplings and pancakes to the most exquisite cakes and confectionery. Something about three hundred titles of all you can eat. Then we dressed up in robes, wearing hats on their heads and went to see how it all works.

The focus of the company - all present, fresh and almost everything is done by hand.

Thus begins the process of production of pelmeni - here is minced.

The dough is rolled out into a special presses for several times.

How you can sculpt dumplings at home? One hundred, two hundred?
The rate of development at Palycha - from 2000 to 4000 pieces per day.

The most striking - dumplings on a tray stuff is made by different hands, but they are completely identical.

It seems, from the dumplings Palycha also because delicious, they are made with love and good humor.

But so are baked pancakes - two cars, a continuous process, only manage to fold.

Very tiny dumplings made on the Italian machines.

And here he is, the one Pavlovich - director of this enterprise

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting