Instructions for preparing the ideal test for dumplings

Pelmeni like everyone, especially if it's dumplings. Thanks to my grandmother, who taught me the perfect recipe for dough, dumplings have become my secret weapon.

When I cook dumplings for dinner, my husband is just happy. He braids them by both cheeks and says that it is not a sin to buy such a delicacy and a fur coat! By the way, girls, I already have two fur coats, so write down the recipe.

One of the features of this test is that it is prepared. mineral-water. Making dumplings from such a dough is very easy. And there's no flour mud in the kitchen. They're doing great without sticking out!

How tasty to cook dumplings Today editorial "Site" I want you, dear reader, to know. dumpling On mineral water, it turns out very elastic and tasty.

Test ingredients
  • 1 tbsp mineral water
  • 1 egg
  • 0.5 tsp salt
  • 2 tsp sugar
  • 4 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 4 tbsp flour

Filling ingredients
  • 0.5 kg mince
  • 1 egg
  • 1 bulb
  • 2 cloves of garlic
  • 50g butter (for filling)
  • tasteful

Preparation
  1. In a convenient container, combine all components except flour.

2. Ask for flour and then add it gradually, because it is different for everyone. Stir first with a spoon or spatula, and then briefly with your hands. Mixtures are soft, elastic, shiny dough. It should not stick to your hands and table. You can remove the flour, you won't need it anymore!

3. After mixing the dough, wrap it in food film and put it in the refrigerator for half an hour.

4. Prepare the fillings in that time. Cut the onions finely, sod the garlic on the grater. Add onions, garlic, egg and spices to the mince. Stir it well.

5. The dough is divided into 3-4 parts. Roll each of the parts into the layer. Squeeze the mugs with a glass.

6. Put the dumplings on as usual. Part, by the way, can be frozen. Since from this amount of dough comes a lot of dumplings.

7. Boil the water, boil the dumplings until ready. Serve with butter or sauce. You can sprinkle red pepper on top. 418794

I also suggest you learn how to make lazy dumplings for the whole family. Cooking such a delicious dish is completely easy, and it does not take much time. The sauce is not necessary, you can just pour dumplings with water, and then add ketchup or sour cream.

No shop dumplings can compare with homemade ones made with their own hands! Be sure to use this one. dumpling. I'm sure you'll need it more than once!

And don’t forget to share a wonderful find with your friends on social networks, they will definitely thank you for it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting