A lonely man taught me to soak dumplings before cooking, even if I cook dough with boiling water, I use his wisdom.

Pelmeni is a unique dish, loved by many generations of inhabitants of this planet. And cooking dumplings is a seemingly simple, but not deprived of its secrets, event. Today we will talk about a small trick that has long been used by experienced housewives. And why this trick will appeal to everyone.

Although there is an opinion that there is nothing better than home dumplings, great pleasure can also be obtained from store dumplings. I mean, semi-finished products. After all, the recipe and cooking technique are almost the same everywhere.

Of course, this does not concern the quality of the components themselves and the method of storing dumplings. Therefore, when buying semi-finished products in stores, you should be vigilant and not skimp on a quick dinner.

Peels Particular attention should be paid to the expiration date. And remember that freezing does not always guarantee quality and constant safety of products.

It does not matter whether you have homemade dumplings or from the store, the method of cooking is the same. In salted boiling water add dumplings and boil until ready. All this time stir so that the dumplings do not stick together and do not stick to the bottom.

Peels Simplicity and nothing. But I think each of us at least once faced with the fact that several dumplings in the water began to tear. Or even the dough slipped off the ground, and a separate meatball and a piece of boiled dough were obtained. Not scary, of course, but not aesthetically.

Peels How do you avoid that? Very simple. Before frozen dumplings are dipped in boiling water, they should first be soaked. That is, while the main water is on the stove, reaching a boiling state, dumplings should be placed in room temperature water for a few minutes.

Why do that? And the thing is that thanks to pre-soaking, the dough retains its original elasticity. Thus, each dumpling retains its shape and remains juicy. And cooking dumplings is no longer a concern. Not only does the dish just taste better, it also looks like the picture.

We very much hope that this trick will be useful in the household. Tell us about your experience and the secrets you use when making dumplings.

Tags

See also

New and interesting