Chocolate "Hero"

Review copies chocolate HTC Hero)))

A couple of weeks ago I had here such a wonderful chocolate phone. This is a copy made of the remarkable (most likely milk) chocolate, very fragrant.
20 ph + letter via Bucher

Options
My HTC Hero courier brought me personally. Here in a black bag with the company logo, a beautiful compact black box tied with a white ribbon on which is printed the logo of HTC.

In addition to the Chocolate phone in the package there is a clear crisp cellophane, which wrapped up the phone, and 2 green ribbons. In general, for chocolates such equipment even excessive, it could do, and one ribbon. But the speed of deployment is by no means affects, besides causing association with candy) But be careful if you want to use the machine melon alone crunching cellophane will give you.

Apparatus
With shaking hands, I untie the ribbon and that's me OH my Chocolate Hero.

The first thing that catches the eye, certainly not in the eyes and nose, is indescribable, most delicious sweet smell of chocolate. Here we must pay tribute to the producer, the first impression of the Hero just crazy, chocolates other brands fade on the background and become some kind of tasteless or something.
Well, and the second is its unusual shape. Lower body Chocolate Hero folded up, in fact as well as the original.

Size Chocolate Hero corresponds to the original machine. About the weight, I can not approve, but it seemed harder to copy. In general, it is even better.

In the picture you can see how well executed imitation of keys and trackball. Naturally, the keys are not pressed, the trackball is not spinning, so while eating Chocolate Hero you will not hear any clicks keys or trackball crunch.

It must be said that the body is easy enough to Mara and scratched, it can be seen from the finger prints. Unfortunately, wipe it, I would not recommend it. Yes, and it should be stored away from the sun, heating appliances, children and other sweets. From the past to hide its rather problematic because of its flavor, but when stored in original packaging virtually eliminates this problem.
On the left side there is also an imitation of the key-rocker, which originally used to adjust the volume. Well, in this embodiment, Chocolate Hero, once again underlines HTC attention to every detail.

The top of the imitation has openings for headphones in the form of a small recess. Headphones certainly will not stick.

But imitation earpiece performed very well. We see even a "mesh" (that the photograph did not want to be prepared, no matter how I tried)

On the back side there is the simulation chamber, which does not affect the functionality of the chocolate copy.

On the bottom there is a hole as if the microphone sockets and imitation brand HTC ExtUSB. This I do not have cable, so check whether it corresponds to reality, I can not.

And of course on the front of a display with a diagonal of 3, 2 inches.

He does not mark. Fingerprint remains. Scratch him a little bit harder than the body. If desired, it can even detach from the body.

The display constantly shows the logo of HTC and snowflakes. But the biggest plus is that it is also edible. I do not know what it's. But I tore a little corner and tried)

The software is not at all like the battery. Why such complexity chocolates.)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting