For many of us it is very difficult to imagine life without the sweet, and especially without the chocolate desserts. Today to share with you 5 recipes of delicious chocolate dessert that can be prepared in no time without spending a lot of time, effort and money. Now you can tasty delight yourself and your family more often!
100 g flour; 100 g chocolate; 100 g sugar; 50 g butter; 3 eggs; 1 h. liter. soda; 1 bank "Nutella».
1. Melt the chocolate and butter and mix them up.
2. Vzbey eggs with the sugar until smooth.
3. vsyp the flour into the egg mixture, still whisking. You should get a pretty magnificent mass.
4. Just pour in the cooled chocolate mixture of flour, stir, add hydrated soda. Bake in a microwave oven at full power for 5 minutes. The resulting cut the cake into three thinner.
5. Each cake promazh "Nutella" and it is smazh cake top. You can sprinkle with grated chocolate for decoration.
3/4 Art. flour; 1/2 Art. sugar; 1/4 ch. l. salt; 1 h. liter. baking powder; 1/3 Art. cocoa powder; 50 g melted margarine; 1 egg; 4 tbsp. l. milk; 1 tbsp. l. vanilla extract. syrup:
1/2 Art. brown sugar; 1/3 Art. cocoa powder; 150 ml of water.
1. Mix the flour, baking powder, sugar, salt and cocoa. Then add the melted margarine, egg, milk and vanilla. Mix well and put in a bowl suitable for the microwave. The edges of the bowl should be at least 5 cm.
2. Make chocolate sauce, mixing brown sugar and cocoa. Spilling the mixture on top of dough.
3. Heated water for 30 seconds and gently pour it over the dough. And move the dough lightly with a fork to allow some of the water to drain to the bottom.
4. Prepare in high power for 5 minutes. Serve with ice cream.
40 g butter; 1/2 Art. sugar; 1 egg; 1 h. liter. vanilla; 1/4 Art. milk; 1/2 Art. flour; 2 tbsp. l. cocoa powder; 1/4 ch. l. baking powder; a little salt.
1. A bowl suitable for the microwave, smazh vegetable oil.
2. In another container mix the softened butter, sugar, egg, vanilla and milk and all thoroughly. Add flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Stir and put the dough in a greased bowl.
3. Cover and cook in the microwave at maximum capacity for 2-3 minutes - until cake will not bounce when pressed. Since all microwave cooked in different ways, the cooking time may be a little different.
4. Let cool, then cover the top and turn the serving dishes.
in a cup Muffin
3 tbsp. l. flour; 1 h. liter. instant coffee; 2 tbsp. l. cocoa powder; 2, 5, Art. l. sugar; 1/4 ch. l. baking powder; 2 tbsp. l. milk; 1 egg; 2 tbsp. l. vegetable oil; 1/2 ch. l. vanillin.
1. In a bowl, combine the flour, ground coffee, cocoa powder, sugar and baking powder. Mix thoroughly.
2. Add milk, egg, butter and vanilla. Mix again with a fork until a smooth dough.
3. Pour the mixture into a greased and put the cup in the microwave on the highest mode for approximately 90 seconds.
4. Serve with vanilla ice cream.
150 g butter; 65 g cocoa powder (without sugar) (about 2/3 of Art.); 200 g of sugar (1 cup) ; 2 eggs; 1 h. liter. vanilla extract; 100 g flour (about 4/5 st.).
1. The need to melt the butter in the microwave. Add sugar, cocoa and vanilla and mix well.
2. Enter the eggs, whisking continuously mass. Add the flour and mix thoroughly.
3. Brush the oil form suitable for the microwave. Put the dough into the mold. Finished in high power for 4-5 minutes.
These recipes to remember or save itself in bookmarks. And if you liked any of them - share these recipes with your friends!
via takprosto cc