Chocolate wet cake according to the recipe of the Armenian hostess

For all lovers of sweets I will tell you how to cook chocolate-cake in the oven. It is done easily and simply for one or two or three. All mixed up and done!

Today's edition. "Site" I will share it with you, dear reader. chocolate-cake with delicious chocolate fudge. It turns out it is moist inside, and outside covered with a light crispy crust. It's impossible to break away!

Chocolate cake in the oven Ingredients for dough
  • 280 ml of milk
  • 2 eggs
  • 250g flour
  • 300g sugar
  • 60g vegetable oil
  • 55g cocoa
  • 1.5 tsp soda
  • 60g butter
  • 1.5 tsp vinegar
  • pinch

Fantasy ingredients
  • 4 tbsp cocoa
  • 5-6 tbsp water
  • 4 tbsp sugar
  • 50g butter
  • 1 tbsp vegetable oil

Preparation
  1. In a deep bowl sift flour and cocoa, add sugar, eggs and pour milk. 1985-1859

2. Melt butter and also add to the dough. Put the vegetable oil in there. Make it a mixer to homogeneity. Then extinguish the soda with vinegar, add a pinch of salt and whip for another minute.

3. Pour the cake into a parchment paper-covered baking mold. Cook the cake in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 45 minutes. Check your readiness with a wooden stick.

4. To prepare the fudge in the pan pour sugar and cocoa. Pour the water and add the butter. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. When the glaze is ready, turn off the fire and add vegetable oil. Stir it well. It is even easier to make a glaze if you melt a bar of chocolate with a small piece of butter.

5. Apply the lipstick to the cake immediately after cooking until it has frozen. That's it, chocolate-cake ready. Bon appetit!

You can read more about this recipe in this video from the wonderful channel of the Armenian hostess “Ani Kitchen”. Look, be inspired and please home with delicious sweets!

https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=2hqRGrsP0mw

I would also recommend a coffee brownie recipe. The beauty of such baking is that it is stored long enough. It is convenient to hire them or give them to school!

Baking this chocolate pie in the oven, and at the same time put on the stove kettle. I am already looking forward to a cozy family tea party with heartfelt conversations about plans for a summer holiday by the sea!

So fragrant, airy, soft and megachocolate It will brighten up even the most ordinary, unremarkable, weekday.

Tags

See also

New and interesting