Chocolate cake with berries, saving from longing

I continue to use seasonal berries to the fullest, so next weekend I will cook chocolate cake with cherries for my family. It turns out to be soft, slightly porous, moderately sweet, fragrant and very tasty!

When despair strikes, we are saved only by this. chocolate-cake. It really lifts the mood and heals the souls!

Today's edition. "Site" He will tell you how to cook. chocolate-cake With berry intersperses, saving from longing. Baking it all the time!

Cherry Pie Ingredients
  • 1.5 tbsp cherries
  • 2 eggs
  • 0.5 tsp soda
  • 1 tbsp sugar
  • 60g butter
  • 2 tbsp flour
  • 1 tbsp sour milk
  • 1 capsule of vanilla essence (or 10 g of vanilla sugar)
  • 0.5 tsp baking powder
  • 3 tbsp cocoa
  • 150g chocolate paste
  • powder

Preparation
  1. In a deep bowl beat the eggs with sugar to pomp. Add the softened butter and mix well.

2. Pour sour milk with soda in it. For flavor, add a vanilla essence (can be replaced with vanilla sugar). 315483

3. Mix, then sift the flour with baking powder and cocoa. In two approaches, add dry ingredients to the dough. Stir and add chocolate paste (can be replaced with melted chocolate). Stir everything together again.

4. Wash and remove the bones from the cherries.

5. Pour the dough into a baking mold covered with parchment paper. Put the cherry on top. Bake the cake in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 40 minutes until ready. Check your readiness with a wooden stick or match.

6. That's it, chocolate. pie ready. On top it can be slightly sprinkled with powdered sugar and decorate with fresh cherries. Bon appetit!

I also suggest you to familiarize yourself with the instructions for preparing French gallets with juicy summer filling. It's time to smell strawberry!

Chocolate cherry cake Easy to prepare, and the result exceeds all expectations. For a cozy family tea party, this pastry is the perfect solution! By the way, such a cake can be cooked using other berries and fruits. Show your imagination!

Tags

See also

New and interesting