Songs of Romance Jason Mraz

It was learned that on 20 August in our country will make a great musician Jason Mraz

Offer you 10 beautiful songs from Jason. All his music is beautiful, and here you are waiting for, as popular tracks artist, and less known, but no less beautiful songs.

10. «If It Kills Me». Very soulful vocals of Jason and background music, which does not prevent to listen and hear. All creativity Jason Mraz - is a love song. And this is no exception. Unrequited love story where the protagonist is ready to lose his life in order to find the way to his beloved that he strongly denies, and prefers it to another. A strong and modern story told in the beautiful language of music.

«If It Kills Me»

9. «Remedy». The melody resembles something between Nickelback and Kings of Leon, but when Jason starts to sing, everything falls into place. The main idea of ​​the song is that if we are so doomed, then why bother? And he decides to live his life without worrying. Also, we are called to be treated from the bustle and anxiety using the main means - experience. It is not necessary to pull, where this is not required, must be determined and not to worry. About that song.

«Remedy»

8. «Make It Mine». Another motivating story of Jason Mraz. This time the protagonist offers us not sit still and do not sit chair. What we complain about the lack of time it is our problem, because in fact - plenty of time, the main thing to want - and then, you will not meet obstacles, but you specify the scope and boundaries. The perpetrator used a muted string sounds very cool. Another great solution was the use of wind instruments during the chorus - it invigorates and motivates.

«Make It Mine»

7. «You And I Both». History wilted love. On such cases, said: "What we do not store, losing her cry." The hero and heroine had a great life together, the hero even believes that this is the love of which they write about books and read by millions. He was confident that the feelings that he felt - this is the dream of thousands and thousands of people. Hero glad that they have all been great, but now he is free. This freedom he is not particularly happy, he is always ready to get back together, no matter what.

«You And I Both»

6. «Lucky (feat. Colbie Caillat)». The plot of this song - just what a hero experienced the previous song. There is a description of the incredible love that occurs between people in a minute. In music, a voice is heard the magic and joy that lit up the sincere feeling. This duo Jason Mraz with a beautiful girl, whose vocal hits. A woman's voice - is that sometimes lack compositions Jason. Plexus voices perfectly. Wonderful.

«Lucky (feat. Colbie Caillat)»

5. «Plane». One of the most tragic and the most beautiful songs of Jason Mraz. Here from the story is not unusual and new. The protagonist of the flies, he broke up with the girl. Seemingly everyday situations. But for every person is a tragedy, the tragedy that is very difficult to survive and cope every way he can. In the soul of the hero growing black hole that sucks everything into the void. Disgusting feeling. He thinks about it, and she does not think about it that can worse. Hero flying in an airplane and sees her house, trying to imagine what's inside.

The beauty of this composition in addition to the wonderful vocals of the singer gives even and that the author gave up the guitar and piano chosen. One of the most complex, beautiful and sad musical instruments.

P.S. In the song, there is a line that I incredibly like: «Drinkin 'cause you're lookin so good in your starbucks cup» (You drink because it looks nice with a cup of coffee Starbucks.)

«Plane»

4. «Bella Luna». This song, which is now very small. Written in the style of a little singer, but everything is fine. It's some incredible songs synthesis Aquarium "Luna, refresh me" and the balcony scene from Romeo and Juliet. Very cool. A beautiful description of the nature and complex metaphors a bit fast paced. Sounds interesting, worthy of attention.

«Bella Luna»

3. «Life Is Wonderful» cautionary tale. Hero talks about cause-and-effect relationships, and talks about what he knew. We talk about the stupidity of people who do not understand that life is a circle, and that no one, not both. To find something, you have to lose something. To greet the dawn, you need to survive the night. And most importantly, that the missing people, who understand this - is that this is the beauty of life. It makes life so beautiful and wonderful.

«Life Is Wonderful»

2. «I Will not Give Up» Guitar and voice. The formula of how to stock up the soul is simple. And nothing else. Sometimes a large number of tools distracting and does not enjoy. A song about faith and hope in the best. Hero stubborn enough to believe in his love, he is ready to go to the end, even if God is against it. He needs to believe and it is almost the only value in his life. He is devoted to love as much as possible. Hero is willing to wait and endure. And he does not care what difficulties he will meet on the way.

«I Will not Give Up»

1. «I'm Yours». Hero met a beautiful girl and wanted to be cool until the end. He wanted his mind to control the senses, as did the heroes of our literature Bazarov and Pechorin. But the hero Jason Mraz songs did not work out, he quickly melted and fell head over heels, like a boy. And all his thoughts are devoted to the beloved, he is ready for her on any actions. Hero asks the heroine to feel what he feels. The world around him is playing incredible colors and like August Rush, he hears music in everything. When you're in love, a world of good and happy. The melody is played on a ukulele, a small ukulele. Ukulele combined with beautiful vocals of singer - it is very beautiful

«I'm Yours»

Tags

See also

New and interesting