Unstoppable Jason Statham

Unstoppable Jason Statham: I love Russian - guys severe, and women are very beautiful

This week all movie lovers stirred up the news that in Chelyabinsk for the World Cup Judo flew action hero Jason Statham. Arrival Statham in Chelyabinsk airport terminal recorded on a mobile phone one of the witnesses. However, only a few hours later it turned out that it was just very similar to the actor people. A former member of the UK team in diving, and now one of the highest paid actors of the world and his life story.

A small review with photos.

This week all movie lovers stirred up the news that in Chelyabinsk for the World Cup Judo flew action hero Jason Statham. Arrival Statham in Chelyabinsk airport terminal recorded on a mobile phone one of the witnesses. However, only a few hours later it turned out that it was just very similar to the actor people. A former member of the UK team in diving, and now one of the highest paid actors of the world and his life story in the project SportStories.

This summer, Jason Statham surprised paparazzi dizzying leap from the upper deck of the yacht Destination Fox Harb'r Too. Caribbean shuddered. Alex Zosman with which to St. Barts rested well-known actor, their friends - Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr - all applauded the 47-year-old hero of militants who just remembered something his youth, young professional athlete, a member of the World Cup in diving. And let Jason was not outstanding results at a serious level, sport Englishman remained in the blood and this was the foundation of his acting career.

Prior to rest on a yacht, rent which is worth more than 200 thousand dollars a week, went to school Statham street trade and street theater (one of the honest ways of obtaining money from the tourists), filming commercials and undermining model (although it should be noted Jason growth of 177 see, so on the podium, you will not find it), and in 1998 one of his friends introduced him to Guy Ritchie, who picked up the ensemble cast for filming became a cult picture "Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels."

On the career as a child actor Statham thought. In Shirebrook, the birthplace of the future idol of millions, was not up to it. Jason's father taught masculinity and, like a true athlete, who was interested in boxing and gymnastics, hoping that the man would be an athlete. Jason, play some football, made a choice in favor of jumping into the water and reached considerable success at home, reaching, however, to international recognition. Quickly realizing that sports facilities and powerful muscles can be used to earn (what in professional sports, namely jumping, there were problems), Statham immediately agreed to take part in the campaign of jeans. It was at this time of his life turns toward show business and there is the same Statham, which we know.

Statham film debut attracted the attention it drew the attention of the directors, but this recognition had to wait. Your First Million Jason earned "Carrier", after which it grew only fees.

"My films require great physical training - I'm doing stunts himself. But of course, in terms of playing a sport does not help me. In shooting action most difficult - do it all clearly aware of the security. You can not be entirely wrapped in a huge piece of cotton, so you can easily break a leg or something like that and still maintain a straight face, and even something to play there. It's like learning to play the drums at the same time to have surgery on the brain, "- so Statham describes his work in film, knowing that does not pretend to serious dramatic work, and completely fulfills the image to which viewers are accustomed. That is why, he adds: "If I had the opportunity to choose a movie, I probably would not tempt fate creativity and would undertake something that I can do well."

Support the physical form - a very important aspect, especially in the 47 years, but, having behind experience of a professional athlete, Statham is well aware of how and what to do along the way giving tips for beginners: "If came to do, way to go, dammit! It is better to squeeze out all the juice for 40 minutes than a half hour to flit around the room, as languid girl. Many people go to the gym exclusively for externalities, then to proudly spinning in front of a mirror. What is the sense of this? I only do those exercises that really help me to better run, jump, kick and dodge punches ».

Born into a family of actors (father - a singer, my mother started a dressmaker, but became a dancer), Jason was able to learn from them the main thing - to be believable. You must believe you should be able to convince. Casting Guy Ritchie took original - Statham had to demonstrate their ability to sell unnecessary (such as cosmetics, which he sold on the street) - directed not only as a result of acquired Jason fake gold, but was unable to return it back to the purchase, as the future actor showed amazing determination. Statham was immediately approved for the role.

Statham and demonstrates intransigence in relationships with women - to 47 years behind him countless novels, but no one - neither model Kelly Brook (couple spent together 7 years), nor the singer Sophie Monk, nor the model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, failed to achieve the coveted marry me. Do fans of the actor has a chance, and he misses no opportunity to Jason at the first case noted that the women - the most important thing that can be in a man's life. But at the same time - real women.

"I am a man, while on the ground still go real women, women who have a natural charm and kindness, which has not yet died instinct of motherhood - said in an interview actor.

At the same time, responding to a question as it relates to women in Russia, Statham immediately blurts out: "Women have great! In Russia there are just killer beauty. " Statham at all, apparently, loves us and once said he loved the Russian people as harsh men, and the women are beautiful.

One of the slogans of action hero is a phrase that is not as important as you hit - it is important, as you stood up and said. This corresponds Statham is not the first dozen years. Even if it falls, then rises and goes forward. Realizing that if you have a dream - you have to fight for that dream, because the main thing - it's character. So said Statham. And the train went diving in caves. Life has become for him the best school and now, without looking around, one of the highest paid actors in Hollywood can quite happily throw to the wind phrases instantly become winged, with pretensions to philosophy. It does not matter whether it is "many complain about their looks, but nobody complains brains" or "when you're lonely - it does not mean that you are weak, it means you're strong enough to wait for what you deserve." < br />
And then even a sudden said that "playing in the film - the last thing I wanted to," I want to believe, looking at this in a poster - and whether there is something new with Statham?

All
here

Tags

See also

New and interesting