Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

January 29, 2012

Brutal Jason Statham and graceful Rosie Huntington-Whiteley out of the restaurant in Malibu. Jason's future wife (probably because it is already possible to call it) today celebrates its 25th anniversary, and who knows, maybe it is today Statham finally be decided on a marriage proposal. In the meantime, Rosie is beautiful not in a long white dress and beige mini, which is on it, as lingerie model looks great. Even scarf does not appear in this image plus. Great Onion, but a meeting with a potential in-law (they had dinner with my mother Jason) would be to dress modestly, but which have Rosie ... shy? All still (almost all) have seen. I think this couple would fit perfectly into the concept of the film Bonnie and Clyde.

February 22, 2012

Rosie and Jason are sent to its New York City apartments. Jason looks funny, but usually it is very masculine and elegant, but Whiteley dressed as a typical model. For fun, check street bows world of models and you will see that I am right. But whatever it goes. With its parameters, you can wear almost anything and everything will look at the top five. I like jeans and a bag botilonchiki it has a skid (fashionista-maniac some), and coats, I do not like, well, except that artificial ... Hmm, well, of course Jason frame :)

February 24, 2012

From LAX Airport lovers out separately, so photos with a handsome Jason, we have not waited. They say that Rosie wonderful stylist, but apparently in real life, it relies on your taste, which pulls it to the bottom of a narrow and a broad top (show slender legs - is paramount). This image of the pre-spring pretty bad when a figure model, but the bag is not appropriate here. She even looks like a sticky Photoshop. Therefore, I do not like it, but the bow of unbanal colored leather jacket, tight black trousers, black wide botinochek (something they are too wide too, but oh well) and the scarf is really good.

February 25, 2012

Rosie and Jason for a walk in California. Jason frowned and Rosie contrary elated. It looks wonderful: simple and gentle. Notice her again those same gray botilonchiki which it considers suitable to all. Well, here they come true.

February 26, 2012

Malibu, California. On the local farmers market is very sweet and even Rosie could not resist the delicious strawberry. It looks frankly not ice, but you can write it off early in the morning, and fatigue. She again put on your favorite shoes, which you can see in the photo is better (I did not understand why she was not buckled, and lightning probably already broken, taps fell off, and she still wears and wears, wears and wears ...). At the heart of a shapeless sweater dress and cropped jeans matching shoes.

March 1st, 2012

Jason, like a contented cat, displays your favorite airport LAX. Rosie almost no make-up, but in good clothes and washed his head (you know the stars are different, there are even instances of devils than with color). I like the bow on top of the business, casual bottom. The combination succeeded!

April 6, 2012

Rosie leaves the London club with her friends. And rightly so, too, need to relax, it's not 50. Well ... looks like leather pants and suede boots are perfectly combined.

April 10, 2012

Somehow it is very straight, she dramatically lost weight, was previously posochnee and more pleasant. Even clothes sitting is not so, as once. Things brand, but their combination is not entirely successful. PS It is again in his "Darlings».

April 16, 2012

Rosie's dress from Stella McCartney walks through the streets of the United States. And why is it so rarely wears dresses, because they are very becoming to her! The remarkable thing with lace inserts, but the most important thing Rosie properly belted dress, and it would look like a hoodie. Clever choice of shoes this time pleased.

Tags

See also

New and interesting