Jason Statham

Easy unshaven, cool look, the English restraint ... Meet Jason Statham. Some would say not what they say in a fashion like sugary handsome Pattinson and Pettifer, as it is not so! Six cubes yarkovydelyayuschihsya press vast shoulders and strong arms will always cause a storm of emotions among girls, and if we add to this the good acting talent, the success of the Hollywood cocktail "Die Hard" is ready.

Who is he, this Statham? Frankly, a month ago I did not know what kind of animal it is, but then accidentally hit film "The Mechanic." Unbeaten mercenary killer, leaving no trace, control, flawless execution "of orders," Well, who do not hook this way, but also by high muscular handsome.

Future hero of the blockbuster, a native of Chesterfield (England), and think not thinking about becoming an actor.

Sports, especially swimming and diving - a hobby and a profession young Stekhema.

However, sport is not suited for basic earnings, and often could be seen on the streets of London, in a crowd, "suckers" he vtyuhivayut kopek illegal goods before the arrival of the police. As you know, fortune favors the bold and daring, and a pretty young athlete she smiled in the face of the agent brand Tommy Hilfiger. Well, then twirled, spun, trips, shows, photo shoots, parties.

Invitations to the movies, and now in 1998 Stekhem played his first role in Guy Ritchie's "cardio, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels", by the way, one of the main roles, which is pretty good for a 26-year-old debutant.

Then a shot "Carrier" I think many people have seen or at least heard about this movie. Strict suit, white shirt, tie, leather gloves, hands on the wheel BMW 750iL, I do not know how anyone, but I while watching wanted to become a valuable cargo in the trunk of the driver.

Movies with Statham will not leave anyone indifferent. The girls are quiet sigh, considering every muscle in his body (thanks to the directors that almost every movie give us such pleasure), and the guys quietly to myself envious dream of such a body or its level of martial arts.

He Man, with a capital letter "M", brutal, sexy, in a hand which is bound to be a gun, and behind him unbearably beautiful girl. As for the gun, then leave it within the set, but the girl behind there. And not some, but charming model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. "Die Hard" prefer models, but who would not prefer a model railway.

Well, ladies, now, if your young man pulling the cinema to any "shooter", do not rush to give up, do not ask whether Jason Statham starring there, I promise, viewing pleasure guaranteed.

Tags

See also

New and interesting