Post beautiful French music

25 songs that everyone should know. Agree, no one better than the French would not be able to sing about feelings and love for life. They have a melodious language and Paris, which is widely recognized as the most romantic city in the world. In France, there was a special vocal genre - chanson, in Russian translated as "song».

Unfortunately, the Russian-speaking man of his word "chanson" rather frightening. In fact, lyrical songs of Edith Piaf, Charles Aznavour and Joe Dassin - this is the main chanson its meaning.

< Website I like good music, so we carefully gathered the best and most touching songs, which remind us of the beautiful and controversial love. This music can listen endlessly.

Edith Piaf - Non, je ne regrette rien

"No, I do not regret anything," written in 1956 and became popular in the performance of Edith Piaf. The text echoes the tragic fate of the singer, but it sounds typical for the French joy of life and acceptance of his fate.

Joe Dassin - Les Champs Élysées

"Champs Elysees" Joe Dassin made popular. The mood of the song is quite corresponds to the name, which comes from the Greek Elysium - a beautiful garden. Everything is possible on the Champs Elysees - random strangers become lovers and walk the streets of Paris.

Yves Montand - Sous le ciel de Paris

The song "Under the sky of Paris" was written for the movie of the same name. It was first performed Edith Piaf, after - many times sang Juliette Greco, Jacqueline Francois and other singers. Paris is simply impossible to imagine without this easy waltz.

Danielle Licar & José Bartel - Les Parapluies de Cherbourg

The song from the film "The Umbrellas of Cherbourg". Those who are familiar with the story, the lyrics are clear even without translation - it sounds at the moment of parting Genevieve and Guillaume. "Lifetime is not enough to wait for you, my life is gone, if not you. You're in the far end, do not forget me, no matter where were you, I'm waiting. "

Claude François - Comme d'habitude

The song "As usual," wrote Claude Francois in 1967. Many of you know her in the English version titled «My way» - this is one of the most popular pop songs the mid XX century, which is known by Frank Sinatra.

Mireille Mathieu - Pardonne moi ce caprice D'enfan

"Forgive me this whim of children" - as in many French songs, here to talk about love. "Forgive me this child whim. Forgive me, I come back to me, as before ».

Dalida & Alain Delon - Paroles, paroles

In the summer of 1972 the song «Paroles» in Italian by the duo Alberto Lupo and Mina heard brother and producer of Dalida and asked her to write the French version. Dalida performed her duet with Delon. The success of the song has surpassed all expectations, and the French version became much more popular than the original. A few weeks after the single became the market leader in France. Moreover, the name of the song (words, words ...) became common colloquial expression.

Yves Montand - Les Feuilles Mortes

This song is more known as a jazz standard "Autumn Leaves," it was actually written in 1945, and a year later it performed Yves Montand. One of the most touching songs about lost love.

Edith Piaf - Padam Padam

October 15, 1951 the song «Padam, radam" was written on the plate. Edith Piaf remembered tune with the pulsating motive, which the composer Norbert Glantsberg enough of it in 1942. She called the poet Henri Comte: "Henry, that's the melody composed by Norbert, which pursues me everywhere. My head is just buzzing from it. I need a fast wonderful lyrics. " Conte lit up: "That's it! There is no more beautiful story to chanson! Words Edith just need to draw the poetry! Padam, radam - like a heartbeat. Padam, this motive haunts me day and night, it comes from afar and is driving me crazy! »

Joe Dassin - L'ete indien

This is the song of the summer in 1975. Despite the fact that it is more commonly known by Joe Dassin, in fact it was written by Italian singer Toto Cutugno and gave the name "Africa". For Dassin changed their name, added the French text and aired, the song quickly became popular. After she was transferred for a few more languages. In Russia it is known by Valery Obodzinskii.

Joe Dassin - Et si tu n'existais Pas

The next song Toto Cutugno wrote specifically for Joe Dassin. "The first bars of the song" If I did not have you "appeared immediately, but a continuation of the class action for three months", - says Joe Dassin. The main idea of ​​the song was to be a promising assumption: "If there was no love ...". But then poets come screeching halt. It turned out that if in the world there is no love, and write about. Then they changed the line to "If it were not for you," and the text moved from the dead point.

Charles Aznavour - Une Vie D'amour

The original version of "Everlasting Love" sounds in the movie Tehran 43, removed together several well-known studios of the USSR, France and Switzerland. After the film song was the ballad of tragic love, which was translated into several languages ​​and is popular with many artists.

Léo Ferré - Avec le tempsV unlike Charles Aznavour and Yves Montand, Leo Ferre less known outside France. Despite this, his songs are considered classics of French music in the mid XX century.

Serge Gainsbourg & Jane Birkin - Je t'aime moi non plus

Sweethearts France Serge Gainsbourg and Jane Birkin in his spirit: this song they angered many moralists. In some countries, the composition was banned because of the obvious sexual connotation.

Virginie Ledoyen - Toi Mon Amour, Mon AmiEsche one song from the comedy by François Ozon, "8 Women". From beginning it sang Marie Laforet, but is better known version, which sounds in the movie.

Yves Montand - Un homme et une femme

The song from the film "Man and Woman", without it is also impossible to imagine a French music.

Catherine Deneuve - Toi Jamais

"Do you - never," the widow of Marcel song from the film "8 Women" by Catherine Deneuve. "All your faults, I love and esteem well hidden. You're a man, and I, I love you, and it can not be explained ».

Salvatore Adamo - Tombe la Neige

Strictly speaking, Salvatore Adamo - Belgian singer, but the song "Falling Snow" firmly associated with France. Author perform it not only with the original French text, but in other languages.

Patricia Kaas - Mon Mec a Moi

Song of 1988, which Patricia Kaas sang more than ten years at concerts. By the end of the twentieth century French music has become more vigorous, but has not lost its lyricism and tenderness.

Mylène Farmer - Innamoramento

Released in 2000, the fifth studio album of Mylene Farmer. The words of the singer herself wrote, and criticism graciously greeted love ballad.

Alizee - Moi Lolita

Singer Alizee uses the image of Nabokov's Lolita, and the words have reference to the creation of Mylene Farmer. Popular in many countries, including Russia. It appears sauntrek to Ridley Scott's "A Good Year».

Vanessa Paradis - Joe le taxi

The song in 1988 about the Parisian taxi driver Joe. This romantic image of a taxi driver who knows all the nooks and crannies of Paris, just could not appear in the French music. The song became so popular that in Japan and China were translated versions.

Zaz - Je veux

Voice Isabel Zheffrua, better known under the name of Zaz, immediately recognizable and memorable. A few years ago there was a video on Youtube cheerful girl with a group of musicians performing on the street songs. Now she goes on a world tour and is known to many. Isabelle in his work mixes many genres: folk, jazz, French chanson. So we can say, this is a worthy continuation of the genre that began in the mid-twentieth century. This is a true hymn to youth and joy, we recommend to see the translation.

Listen:

Masterpieces of classical music
Solar Music Brazil
The great jazz standards
Divine arias
Best Music for relaxation

via www.adme.ru/muzyka/luchshaya-muzyka-dlya-relaksa-482755/

Tags

See also

New and interesting