Famous songs of The Rolling Stones

To the surprise of many fans, July 23 great The Rolling Stones released the album on iTunes, which previously did not advertise. It includes live-versions of songs from the last performance of the band in Hyde Park.

Let us remember what has surprised the world of the band. You the 15 most popular songs The Rolling Stones.

15 takes place «Wild Horses». Very lyrical and gentle composition, which stands out against the general of the band. After all, these guys never stand still and the real daredevils, but here everything is so quiet and peaceful, just can not believe it.

«Wild Horses»

14th place - «She Said Yeah». It's all here alive and vibrant. Many people know «She Said Yeah» Chanel through advertising.

«She Said Yeah»

13th place goes to «Brown Sugar». This rock and nothing else. Very lively tune, beautiful sounds. Guaranteed legs will not stand still.

«Brown Sugar»

Interestingly, the cover version of the song he recorded Bob Dylan, whose songs in honor of Like a Rolling Stones and was named artist, whose chart we will provide.

«Brown Sugar (cover Bob Dylan)»

«Ruby Tuesday» ranked 12th. Himself Mick Jagger said about the song: "It's just a nice melody, honestly. And charming lyrics. Nothing that I did not write, but I always like to sing ».

Cover songs recorded Scorpions.

«Ruby Tuesday (cover Scorpions)»

«Street Fighting Man» gets 11 place. Street Fighting Man shake anyone, if we imagine that someone with hands growing from the right place, make energetic dubstep version of this song, then he Skrillex envy.

«Street Fighting Man»

I'm sorry for a lot of cover versions, but the fact that The Rolling Stones have had and will have a great influence on the musicians, it can not be avoided. So a cover version of the song recorded themselves Oasis, which in the 90s were on par with Blur's main group of the UK, it gave Oasis's largest open-air concert in the UK.

«Street Fighting Man (cover Oasis)»

Magnificent «Rain Fall Down» occupies the 10th place. The perfect song to set the mood, when Moscow cloudy. When you are confused on the time of year and it seems that the fall. When discouraged. The perfect song.

«Rain Fall Down»

«Jumpin Jack Flash» goes to 9th place. Losing familiar to everyone, it seems that you know it all his life. Very pungent and sincere lyrics, beautiful melodies. Excellent composition.

«Jumpin Jack Flash»

«As Tears Go By» - 8th place. Beautiful and gentle song. The melody that warms very lost soul. All very warm and homey. I offer you a version of this song, which was recorded over a month ago at a concert in Chicago in a duet with Taylor Swift.

«As Tears Go By (feat Taylor Swift)»

«Under My Thumb» - ranked 7th. Despite the rather slow melody song lyrics very much alive. It is about a man who keeps the girl under his heel. Very interesting and sincere.

«Under My Thumb»

«Paint It, Black» - it ranks 6th. Very depressing song. The main character wants to repaint everything black, for it has lost all meaning. If only all repainted in black. A version of this song for a video with fragments of the Vietnam War, 11 million people watched.

«Paint It, Black»

«Angie» - opens the five most famous songs The Rolling Stones. The perfect song for parting, perhaps the saddest in the group. It can be safely recorded in a dozen rock ballads. Unmatched guitar plays a crucial role. An incredible composition.

«Angie»

«You Can not Always Get What You Want» goes to the 4th place. You can not always get what you want - the main leitmotif of the song. Use at the beginning of the chorus - is a very good step that betrays the real drama of the song. Great track that drops to the ground and even exhilarating.

«You Can not Always Get What You Want»

«Gimme helter» - ranked third. It says that everything is very close, everything. And fire, and flood, and war, and the storm, and even love. But love is a little closer the rest. I offer you a recording of the concert U2, where the song performed by Mick Jagger, Will.i.am, Fergie.

«Gimme helter»

«Sympathy for the Devil» ranked second. It is known that this great song was written under the impression from reading "The Master and Margarita" MA Bulgakov. When Mick Jagger wrote it, he imagined that he Voland.

«Sympathy for the Devil»

& quot; (I Can not Get No) Satisfaction & quot; - It takes the first place. A very popular thing. Music that just absorbs you and makes you move. It will not let you stand still and sit chair. Lovely.

& quot; (I Can not Get No) Satisfaction & quot;

Tags

See also

New and interesting