Taylor Swift for Rolling Stone

Back in July of this year, the singer Taylor Swift took part in the shooting of a cover-story for the famous musical edition of Rolling Stone. And now a few pictures appeared in the new September issue of the magazine. They singer almost no makeup and in plain clothes - white T-shirt and jeans - walk on the seashore, posing for the photographer Theo Wenner.

Taylor also spoke about her new album, which turned out almost entirely in the style of pop. In addition, Swift said, why not go out on dates, and that makes her feel happy.

Taylor Swift on the cover of Rolling Stone

About the new album:

"Different phases of your life have different levels of deep, traumatic emotional pain. And in this period of my life, my heart was not hopelessly divided. So this album is not focused on boys, because in my life there were guys »

Taylor Swift in a photo shoot for Rolling Stone

About his life:

"I really like my life right now. Around me all the time, my friends. I began to write more. I work a lot. I started really proud that I'm strong. I like an album that I made. I like that, I moved to New York. So I've never been closer to becoming completely happy & quot;

Taylor explained why not go out on dates, and begins a new novel:

"It seems to me that the observation of my personal life has become a national pastime. And I do not want to provide such entertainment. I do not like to see a list of guys with whom I allegedly met. I do not like to give the opportunity to comedians joke about it on premiums. I do not like to write the headlines "Warning, dude, she will write a song about you," because it debases my work. And most of all, I do not like the fact that all these factors are so pressured that new relationship come to an end before it started. And so, I just do not date »

"I vowed to never fall in love. My life just does not allow to bring new people into it right now. I am a romantic and I have the spirit of a child to many things, but I'm realistic about that. »

Tags

See also

New and interesting