Model Taylor Marie Hill

Beautiful appearance, good or bad, does not guarantee success in the modeling industry. Many superficially attractive girls who are models and are models for catalogs of clothing or leave the business, not a career.

To say that the career of Taylor Marie Hill did not take place, of course, it is too early. She still could "shoot", such as in his time Saskia de Brau, which all achieved global recognition only in 29 years. While Taylor Marie demand in America and Australia, and her modeling agency is doing everything to know about this girl all.

18-year-old model of Taylor Marie Hill - a girl with bright, attractive appearance. There is nothing surprising that a girl began to pay attention to photographers. His first experience as a model, Taylor received, as 14-year-old girl. At this age she was discovered by an agent.

Big eyes, expressive eyebrows and cheekbones, sensual mouth - is not a portrait of the ideal model? However, at the casting pay attention not so much and not only in appearance, and the ability to apply themselves.

After high school, at age 17, Taylor Hill come to grips with his career. In recognition of the model, a lot of support and assistance she had her agent. Some time passed and she has participated at Fashion Week in New York, Milan and Paris.

Taylor on a show of wedding fashion

Followed and advertising contracts - the brand DKNY and H & M, D & G, Victoria's Secret, River Island.

Taylor Marie Hill commercial for H & M

Taylor Marie Hill commercial for H & M

Taylor also starred for many magazines, such as ELLE, Glamour.

Taylor Marie Hill shooting for the Australian Elle, April 2014

Achievements Taylor Hill is not so great, so she confesses:

"The biggest pride for me was the moment when I received the first copy of the cover of Elle magazine and saw his face. It was pretty amazing, and I wanted to continue to work and try to succeed in business »

The very cover of Elle:

Model frankly told, what models and photographer dreams of working:

"I would like to work with Miranda Kerr and Candice Swanepoel, because they are amazing models, and I could probably learn a lot from them. Among the pictures I wanted to work, of course, with Steven Meisel »

Taylor Marie Hill in the pages of American Glamour

Taylor Marie Hill in the pages of American Glamour

Taylor Marie Hill in the pages of French Glamour

Taylor Marie Hill in the pages of French Glamour

Taylor campaign «Shopbop Lookbook», Summer 2014:

Water Baby Photoshoot with a model of Taylor Hill in the main role. Model posing in a swimsuit brands Chanel, Isola, Seafolly and Seventh Wonderland:

To date, the model involved in fashion shows, taking part in the opening of the boutique, and, of course, waiting for a contract that will raise it to a new level of popularity.

Tags

See also

New and interesting