After 60, you can not be nervous, I cook my grandmother a chocolate cloud without eggs to cheer up and calm down.

Today I am going to experience the magical memories of my stay in Florence. It was there that I was able to taste for the first time a fantastic chocolate mousse for the cake, which was served in cremancas.

He was so. chocolatey And tender in structure that I even momentarily lost touch with reality and enjoyed every second while this paradise dessert literally melted in my mouth!

Just yesterday I came across mousseIt looks exactly like the one I tried in Italy. The author of the recipe is a beautiful Elena, who just lives in a country like a boot. I make this dessert not only for myself, but also for my beloved grandmother to cheer her up and calm her down.

Today's edition. "Site" Share the preparation instructions gelatinous It's called serenity. More gentle than a cloud!

Well, the laziest inform that at the bottom of the article you will find a video with a detailed process of creating this gentle delicacy!

Chocolate mousse for cake Ingredients
  • 200g chocolate
  • 100g milk
  • 200g cream 33%
  • 20g butter
  • 2-3 tbsp cane (or conventional) sugar
  • tasteful

Preparation
  1. Cut the chocolate with a knife. Put it in the bowl.

2. In a separate container pour hot water. Put a bowl of chocolate on top of this container. Pour the chocolate with hot milk and mix well until homogeneous.

3. Add the butter sliced in small pieces and stir with a wreath. Put the chocolate mass in the refrigerator for 5-10 minutes.

4. In a separate bowl pour cream, add to them cane or ordinary sugar. If chocolate is very sweet, then sugar can not be added, look at your taste preferences. Whip everything with a mixer to a state of lush foam.

5. Also whip. chocolate-mass. Add the whipped cream and stir everything with a silicone spatula until uniform. If desired, you can add your favorite spices to chocolate mousse: cinnamon, cardamom or vanilla.

6. Spoon or with the help of a confectionery bag, lay the chocolate mousse in cremancs or desserts. It's very much. delicious. Bon appetit!

And to get more detailed with the recipe, watch the video with cook-channel "Lena Li Delicious Italy." There are many interesting recipes on this channel, as well as interesting stories about life in Italy!

about:blank

Editorial Board I also suggest to learn how to prepare mousse cakes with currant filling. The amazing taste of these homemade cakes is not worth comparing with purchased treats!

This chocolate mousse is suitable for decorating the cake, and as an independent dessert. And if it's wonderful. chocolate cloud Put cherry pickled in syrup or prunes stuffed with almonds, then you will get just paradise pleasure.

You can also try to combine such mousse with cookies and fresh fruit berries. I think I know what I'm going to make for my birthday.

Tags

See also

New and interesting