I can't understand why one cat sleeps in my legs and another likes to crouch near my head.

There is an opinion that cats take away the accumulated negative energy from the owner. Often you can observe the picture when the cat lies on the sore spot: begins to purr and launches claws into the owner. This is why you should not drive a cat from his knees if he decides to give a person a massage. In addition, the purr of a cat is one of the most pleasant sounds in nature. Interestingly, the cat chooses a place to sleep on the owner’s bed. Sometimes the cat sleeps in the legs, and sometimes near the head. Scientists are interested in this behavior of cats, this is how they explain the chosen place for sleep.

By habit, the cat lies at the feet of a person, remembering how comfortable it was to sleep near the cat-mother. Now a man takes care of the cat, and the cat takes him for a parent. If a cat lies down in his legs, then he trusts the owner. In addition, he will not be lazy to do a massage with his legs to his man - this is a true manifestation of warm feelings.

A cat can go to bed at its feet if it wants to know when the owner will get out of bed. A man cannot get out of bed without waking up his pet. This is convenient for the animal, because he will immediately run behind his feet to demand his breakfast.

I don’t know about the mother of the cat, but my cat Baby, he’s Babasya, he’s Khatul Madan, when I broke my toe, slept on a cast, exactly on the fracture! As much as he liked it, I don't know. And now he knows why when the lower back is very painful - it fits under it! And only old 8-year-old Musya sleeps on her head, and then not always, prefers to put her head on a pillow and climb under the blanket, under the side of the owners, Alexander wonders.

Scientists have proven that cats alleviate the condition of a person who has health problems. Lying on the sore spot, the cat warms it with its warmth, and heals the person. In addition, when we are cold, the first thing we do is warm our feet: put on warm socks and wrap them with a blanket. So caring cats are not averse to warm up a dear man, as long as he slept and in the morning poured a little more food to his warm friend with legs.

“My legs have always been asleep, and lately it has changed. Makes sure that I turn on my back, and lies on my chest, I am not comfortable with a cat big 7 kg, says Vera. Another reason why a cat sleeps in its legs is the recognition of a person as a pack leader. This is a sign that the cat trusts and recognizes the person above himself. At the same time, when a cat does not climb on its head, it is convenient for both a person and a cat. There is harmony and understanding in the house.

Noticing a cat lying on a battery or under a blanket is a common thing. Cats do not just generate heat, they are very protective and respectful. And, as you know, 80% of the heat a person produces with the head. So maybe the cat is just basking on its owner's head.

“I have one cat sleeping near my head on my arm and shifting when I change sides to be always on my face. The other one always sleeps in his legs. The one in her legs, calm, trusting and not worried about anything. You can put your face on her stomach and not be afraid that she will scratch. And the one that sleeps on the face, the stomach never lets you touch, may be unhappy that I move it, can walk around the house and grumble, Alyona smiles.

Cats are beautiful both externally and internally, they appreciate the pleasant smell coming from a person. It turns out that a cat may just like shampoo, so he tries to get confused in the pleasant smelling hair.

“My most often sleeps in my legs. Yesterday I had a headache all day long. To tears. I went to bed early, woke up with an unexpected feeling that something was on my head. And this is a koshara climbing up on a pillow and putting her front legs on my head. Such treatment “laying paws” – says Irina.

Cats, like people, have their own habits and character. For many years of life with a pet, every owner knows what burrows his roommate with legs has. This is a good help, because when a cat changes its behavior, it is easier to understand why. Animals do not talk to us, but their behavior can determine whether the pet is comfortable in the house or disturbed by something.

The domestic cat is still a predator. He needs to know everything. From the head of the owner opens a wide view of the territory, so that the cat thus protects himself and the owner. It is believed that cats lying on the head of a person dominate. This is a wake-up call and an indicator of the complex nature of an eared friend. But can you not love him because of that? How does your cat sleep?

Tags

See also

New and interesting