Wi-Fi with their hands

There are cases when the pull wire is not possible, and the grid as a terribly needed. For example, when the provider does not want to connect a private home to the Internet. Here's how this problem we can solve. The cost of all materials published about 2000 rubles. Plus purchase from the provider account.

Wi-Fi router 300 DLink DIR------------------ 1300r
Food containers -------------------------- 95r
Directional Antenna TP Link -------------- 830r
Foil insulation and construction -------- 0p
Clay time and sealant --------------------- 180r
Zhelezyaki and bars found in the trash --0r
Sachet SELIC gel ------------------------- 0p
Gofra ------------------------------------------- 0p
Scotch ------------------------------------------- 0p

All the materials that I have marked 0 rubles deposits were found in the garage of junk.
Which managed to overcome the distance of 480 meters. Signal level 2 "sticks", the speed of 54 Mb / s. Configured "proxy" which already gives me the internet on copper for another six neighbors, as a result of Internet and I still make a profit.

As usual food reflector foil.

Wi Fi router D-Link DIR300

Protective cover from vandals who may lose something in our top device. And protection from precipitation. A piece of iron otsynkovannogo (lying in the garage)

Plastic container for edy, which will be placed a switch), and carved out of the hard sheet steel bracket for this miracle.

Well, our favorite Isocaptivity konechnozhe. Putting just such a design.

Paste container falgu

Puts inside the switchboard.

We put into a package of silica gel, to moisture nebylo.

Well kusochik Izoplit for warming

Close cover the whole thing, all zamatyvaem tape, estestno zhdelaem hole for the wires are laid in a plastic corrugated tube. Then fill the hole with sealant.

Set this miracle on the wall of a house in which there is the internet, we are aiming at. Podeklyuchaem switch to AC power and to a network provider, customizable zaparolivaem (required zaparolivaem, and that the windows will be collected lovers khaljavnogo Internet)

That is the distance and direction from the house of a good man who allowed to set my device to my house.

At home, I put a server with a WiFi network card and configured the proxy, which then distributes the Internet on my neighbors. A server located in the attic of our lyubimyfy zakutany Isocaptivity. External antenna displayed on the roof, wrapped in plastic.

That's what wrapped antenna.

Insulate and germetizuem.

Dobavleno1 in [mergetime] 1281619524 [/ mergetime]
This design works for the past one and a half years, not a single gap, it brings happiness in the form of the Internet for the very cheap even six bezlimitki my neighbors at a rate of 2 Mbit / s !!! and the local provider's network at speeds of up to 3 megabytes / sec !!! Easy Means survived temperatures down to 35 degrees and works seamlessly in the sun at a temperature of 50.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting