Once again about tuning their own hands

Say at once, this theme was created under the impression of the topic of folgotyuninge, ceiling 99th and a number of other topics.
Initially I thought to create a theme, but now everything is decided.
It will have 2 photos of the finished work.
The background is as follows:
a relative was bought Niva 2 years ago 30 sput. All on the move, but due to the age of 15 years and quite careless operation-Kosyachkov and bugs on the body missing.
Since the machine was purchased, not only to move the body from home-work-shop-house, and for trips to nature and travel (by the way without any problems last summer went to her in the Crimea and back) does not preclude further minor damage to the body. < br /> In the beginning, everything is banal, straightening, shmatlevka, zashkurka, but when we were talking about painting, I charged for paint-20 sput that I like baa taking into account the price of cars, too much, IMHO. Therefore it was decided to touch up the repair of the balloon, and then transitions to hide the burnt body of fresh paint and pieces of the film.

A little bit lucky in the fact that a good friend is working in an advertising agency, so cutting plotter of the film and it got a little price.
Now for the cost:
-2 Cans of paint, 270 rubles.
-rastvoritel, sandpaper, putty-about-250 rub.
-plenka (1, 5 m and the same blue brushed silver metallic, with a sharp-700 rub.
-3 Pm stickers, bubbles and pasture etc))) did himself, $ 0.
TOTAL: 1200-1300 rubles.
I must say, the work of pasting tedious, monotonous and gnats fetched.
Form elements and colors picked himself. TA color blue car. After work 3-4 times gaytsy hampered local, but mainly potryndet of paint. It was unanimously agreed that the color blue and the left ...)))
I would like to honestly add that almost all the friends welcomed my creation, I want to hear your opinion.
Perhaps incidentally, to whom, and my topic is useful.
Oh, and also, there is not much of the film both colors, so that in the future there is the possibility of rapid repair of minor injuries sustained while driving on gravel-lanes ...
And finally - the car is not intended for a jeep-trial, if that. Constructive comments and suggestions will try to accommodate. Excuse me, Fota phone.
Thank you all for your attention ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting