Journey through the Caribbean islands

That's decided to lay out some photos from my trip to the Caribbean. If interested, I will lay out more with the more detailed description. Will be 12 photos, please do not break. On pervoy- Ruby Princess cruise ship on which we puteshesvovali.

And this is one of the lifeboats, are so well-used in cases when the island (a) is not equipped for this size aircraft.

And this is the view from inside, in this same boat.

On the ship, many chefs are practicing food carving, carving on the products. As a rule- to entertain the audience, and later for the scenery (enough for a few days).

On average, processes takes 5-7 minutes.

Above it worked a little longer ...

Good ideas for table decorations of the holiday. Pretty simple processes, if a little practice. Fish among corals.

And it is on the island of St. Maarten, as seen in the photo. Already nebylo time something would go inside, but I liked the idea. Restaurant.

We did not take a tour on the island, the question was not about the money, just wanted to see how the local live, here we are headed in the opposite direction from most of the tourists. Living davolno still poor. I'm ashamed to take a picture Balo, where children played myach made out of rags. (Such a round ball made of cloth). But all smiled ...

In the evening on the ship, in the back of the ship. Let us swim farther.

On such avtobusat carry tourists on the island, featuring local attractions. And of course, for a fee, and then another, and strongly demand a tip ...

These are the "lizard" live there. Herbivores. So we are not worried much. This is everything.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting